WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this your gp?sometimes they really can be useless....

peeps....i need some advice...can you help? apologies if tmi....

i thought :witch: was here yesterday....but there was only a bit of pink when i wiped, Today though, absolutely nothing, have any of you had an af like this?

oh nicky :hug: hope everything works out for u on the job front.

i phoned for my results and...they weren't there!!! They don't know why they're not there and don't know how long they're going to take so I've just got to sit and wait!! :hissy: no fair!

How long ago did you have the test?
Mine told me to ring back in 10 days (i made this 10 working days) They told me they sometimes wait for a batch of bloods for the rubella test before testing them x

thanks buffy, really can't offer u much advice other than by looking at some other's posts on BnB i've heard of ppl saying they had this and it was an 'implantation bleed' - apparently it's only classed as :witch: when the bleeding transfers onto a pad and isn't just when u wipe.

Reedy-it was 7 days ago I had the test, thanks so much for this-has made me feel better. Doc never said anything bout this but might be just that! Will try again on Fri and see what happens.

To make myself feel better I went out and bought a digi thermometer from £1 shop and couldn't resist buying some hpt's too-looked in packs and got 1 free so i'm taking this as a sign that it's a lucky batch - looool, we'll see next month (i hope)!!

also couldn't resist using the thermometer just to see and it says i'm 35.9-any ideas if thats normal? x

i'm probably getting all excited about nothing.......

thanks though hun....

well done on stocking up on hpts too! i got a load when the first response ones were on cheap in Boots last month!

some boss! that hardly makes a statement - looks like he is jumping to save his own skin!

i am so sorry though.......

Thats not the case at all Buffy

My boss has already relocated to the new site so his job was safe. He is engineering manager for all 5 sites that are owned by my company but disagrees with the way we are being treated at this particular site & the way decisions have been made about our redundancies without being discussed with him.

I don't blame him at all - he is a really good boss who will be sorely missed xx

Reedy-it was 7 days ago I had the test, thanks so much for this-has made me feel better. Doc never said anything bout this but might be just that! Will try again on Fri and see what happens.

Glad to be of some help x

I'm still waiting for AF to leave so we can get back to TTC, its bloody fustrating waiting so how you girls cope when your in the 2WW I dont know x

and good bosses are hard to come by....

Hi girls! Well I can only see a little bit of the screen as my dog (BIG DOG) stood on it!! Cracked the screen, it looks like someone has had an accident with black paint :D

How is everybody??

I've got major heartburn going on! Stomach aches and feel BIG at the minute :( Not fair!!

xxx

:hi:
Hey Babyblues

Bad news about your screen x
I hate heartburn it hurts like hell x Hope you feel better soon x :hugs:

Hey reedy. Hows things?

Oh and I have MAJOR outbreak of spots! I look like a teenager again!!

Eurgh! Hates days like this, rain rain rain!!

xxx

Hey reedy. Hows things?

Oh and I have MAJOR outbreak of spots! I look like a teenager again!!

Eurgh! Hates days like this, rain rain rain!!

xxx

I'm ok thanks apart from a banging headache (had one yesterday too) doesnt help being on the computer all day but havent got any work to do (yay lucky me)
I hate days like that too now I'm off the pill I know spots are going to hit me big time aaarrrrggggghhh

Nicky - I would defo start looking for a new job. Although it sucks as Im sure you were relying on the Mat Pay. Defo worth sitting out to get redundancy package. Last I heard National Minimum is 1 weeks pay per year worked. Once they announce the redundancies they have to give you time off for interviews etc. However I hope that it doesnt come to this. :hug:

Buffycat - Ive heard loads of Facts/Myths about IB apparently its rare to get it. I dunno I hope that this is your :bfp: have you :test:....... Fingers crossed sweetie!!

was this your gp?sometimes they really can be useless....

peeps....i need some advice...can you help? apologies if tmi....

i thought :witch: was here yesterday....but there was only a bit of pink when i wiped, Today though, absolutely nothing, have any of you had an af like this?

Buffy, my period was exactly like this! Pink when I wiped and then nothing for about 36 hours. I continued to spot for 5 days before AF actually arrived. It could also be IB.

i am too scared to test today, plus DH is away tonight.......

there was me saying i would not be too excited by it all, and all i have done for the last hour is obsess over various google searches.....

this is freaking me out now....

Eurgh I wonder how my tests are going on...I know both will come back Neg. Don't know why they bothered yet :dohh:

So bored!

so what have people got planned tonight? am off to see my godso, before i head home to watch holby city......

nb i have gone off hollyoaks at the moment as it is far too predictable.....

lordy lord, i am becoming a woman obsessed!!! opened an account with ff today-thinking about starting charting from cd1. is this a bad idea at such an early stage? also briefly thought about taking ovulation tests but don't think i will start them until i have at least one failed cycle (which hopefully won't happen :-s )

let me know what u guys think-i'm worried that if i get too caught up in all the charting,testing etc straight away it might leave me more stressed for ttc.

:dust:

buffycat - Will you be doing one in the morning?

Makemeamammy - I dont temp, I just use OPK's as I would hate to think that Ive been :sex: at the wrong times. OPk's are dead easy to use, but I dont know much about charting Im afraid

Buffycat - When did you OV? Just looked IB says that it occurs between 5-12 DPO. But as we all know everyone is different. Wishing you loads of luck for a sept :bfp:

so what have people got planned tonight? am off to see my godso, before i head home to watch holby city......

nb i have gone off hollyoaks at the moment as it is far too predictable.....

Nothing planned tonight. Just going home, watching tv and working on my pogo badges. lol I've done most of my school work this morning. :happydance: So, I'm pretty free and clear tonight. FIL is working tomorrow night so maybe DH and I will go skinny dipping in the pool. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->