WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris just read your thread about the mice, I would be the same as you as I'm an animal lover too, it would have been worse if you had just left them to die but you didnt you did what you thought was best & there should be more people like you in the world might be a better place to live then x :hugs::hug:

Chris - don't want to get your hopes up but i got super emotional, tears and everything at your point in the cycle before i got my :bfp: fingers crossed this is why you are emotional.

Owo, I was actually thinking the same thing this morning!! I mean I AM an emotional person but not usually over mice, they usually scare the crap out of me. :rofl: Maybe maternal instincts kicking in? :rofl:

Hey Chris just read your thread about the mice, I would be the same as you as I'm an animal lover too, it would have been worse if you had just left them to die but you didnt you did what you thought was best & there should be more people like you in the world might be a better place to live then x :hugs::hug:

Thanks Reedy! :hugs: That was so comforting to me.

hi babyblues! :hi:

fingers crossed that :witch: doesn't come this time round! Ignore your mum though, mine says horrid things like that all the time :hissy:...even on my wedding day she said at one point - 'you look like a sack of potatoes'!! wtf?!?!?

no news from me ....still trying though!

fingers crossed for you..!

hi babyblues! :hi:

Ignore your mum though, mine says horrid things like that all the time :hissy:...even on my wedding day she said at one point - 'you look like a sack of potatoes'!! wtf?!?!?

QUOTE]

OMG! That's terrible Buffy! :hugs: :shock: Well, my mom told me I should lose weight because I'm unhealthy, probably have diabetes and shouldn't consider having children until I lose weight. :cry: To put her comment into prespective though, my dad had a mild stroke last year and her sister's health is very poor - but even still!!

Gosh girls I can't believe that you mothers said such things :hug:

i'm used to it from my mum now.....and my brother is the 'golden boy' even though he really isn't that golden! she harps on about how i need to lose weight all of the time (and she can hardly talk)...

but the best bit (and funniset) is that she claims that she has never been drunk! ....yeah right!!!! i remember her on my hen night!

:hi: girls i am home :rofl: sorry i havent been around much but i needed time to sort Ethan out and help him settle at school, and also dealing with the whole WTT thing...Plus we have all had a bout of some horrid virus :( How is everyone? and what have i missed? Hope you are all good... :hugs:

Hey Leah glad to see you back x :hugs:
Hows Ethan getting on at school? is he enjoying it? x
Hope your all better from that nasty bug x

Hey Reedy, Ethan is loving school thanks hun...we are all over the virus i think, just the lingering tiredness from it all...How have you been?

Hi Leah - nice to see you over here again hun, glad to hear Ethan is liking school xx

oh to be back at school - all of those lovely long holidays!

hi Leah :hi:

that reminds me....is anyone else here on facebook?

Hi Nicky & Buffycat :hugs: I have news for you girls..... We are getting another puppy :happydance: due to the whole baby situation my DH has said he will buy me a fur baby lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"