WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw! Leah thats fab news about your new fur baby! what kind of puppy are you getting? xx

Gonna get another boxer puppy, we have a 20 month old now and she is gorgeous, so she will get a friend and i'll get a ickle pup to coo over lol

Hi Nicky & Buffycat :hugs: I have news for you girls..... We are getting another puppy :happydance: due to the whole baby situation my DH has said he will buy me a fur baby lol

Aww love fur babies! What kind of puppy do you think you'll get?

Kerry Nolan!!

Leah - awwww cant wait to see pics of your new fur baby!!

Leah - I'm good thanks x Fab news about the fur baby, when are you getting the new addition?

I'm on Facebook too x

we are aiming to get it at the end of November, i want another little girl though as boxer boys are massive when fully grown, plus girl boxers are so pretty :)

awwww a baby boxer that will be sooo cute. You'll have to do a ticker, days until you get your furbaby!!

haha good idea Kerry, once i have been and picked one I'll get a piccy and do a ticker

yeah!!!

Have you seen the kokopelli thread??!! We have 3 :bfp: and probably a 4th on the way how FAB is that!!!

sorry.....decided to do a random desk tidy.........!

need to encourage fat guy to do one though....his stuff is spreading onto my desk and the guy on the other side of him!

Buffycat - silly tw*t, he's so bloody selfish!! replace * with an 'i' or an 'a' depending on which you prefer!! :rofl:

Kerry - yeah team kokopelli have done really well havent they?

Team Pingu have had 6 BFP's so far but none this month so im hoping I will be one of them! xx

Nicky - I hope that you are one of them too hun. Are you having any signs :rofl: I keep getting funny feelings in my tummy but that could be the :witch: preparing to come and stay!!! :dust:

'a' sounds better!!! :rofl:

he is....oh, and his head is shaped like egg...and he has his hair cut really short too.......

we don't have bins anymore, the company are trying to be green and recycle more......so fat tw*t now tends to stack up his rubbish!

Hi girls,

What have I missed today - been busy AGAIN:hissy:

what is this team pingu and kokopelli and who has got :bfp:???

Not really got any symptoms apart from feeling tired (but im always tired lol) had some stabbing pains in my womb area a few days ago tho...? so fingers crossed hey?

When are you next scheduled to POAS?? Im trying to wait until thursday (notice it's moving slowly forwards each time he he!!) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"