WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI nicky - oh I see! I can't get a cycle buddy at the moment as I don't know what my cycle is still :cry: think I may have oved end of last week as I had pains but not really sure - my :witch: is due on Friday again though if I am on time so really confused about the whole thing!

Where are you all??

I have to go now, off home, will try and get on earlier tomorrow!:hugs: to you all

sorry! had to help the new guy out on stuff.....but am so hacked off as have discovered he is two grades higher than me!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf??!!?!?

Tracy - You could just join Kokopelli anyway!! Glad to see you!!!

Nicky - Having the same twinges/stabbing feelings!! Im going to wait as long as possible.... So probably tomorrow!! :rofl: Also getting terrible headaches over the last few days!!! :rofl: :rofl: Think I might be reading into thingings a little too much!

oh fingers crossed for Kerry and Nicky....pleeease let it be your turn!

sorry been doing *W* :blush:and now i'm off home. fingers crossed Kerry & Nicky :hugs:

Speak to you all 2moro hope you have lovely evenings x x x x

bye Reedy!

right, i'm off home too.......have fat world tonight.....oh such joy!

see you all tomorrow :wave:

Sorry that I missed you all today. I hope you have a great evening.

Husband went fishing yesterday and I went along and read by book. I got such a bad burn on my chest. I will take a piccie and post it later for y'all. :rofl:

:rofl:

Sorry, it's a crap pic. I got my friend, Sam, to take it quickly on my phone.

Attachments

• img064.jpg
    img064.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
Hi Lea :wave: Chest looks sore hun. How I would love just to see the sun over here!! :rofl:

Girls yet again Im a naughty bugger sat here having not drank or peed since 5.30!!! Wonder why Id be doing that???!!!

Hi Lea :wave: Chest looks sore hun. How I would love just to see the sun over here!! :rofl:

Girls yet again Im a naughty bugger sat here having not drank or peed since 5.30!!! Wonder why Id be doing that???!!!

POAS DANCE :dance: :rofl:

Evening ladies! :hi:

Hope you're all well this evening
xx

nicky - I cannot help it!!!! :rofl: Its all in the name of the :bfn: thread!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"