WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ella

Kerry - keep telling yourself those excuses!! lol xx

Lea - cant believe you managed to get sunburnt... I cant even remember what the sun looks like! lol xx

Nicky - TBH I dont need excuses.............. Hi everyone :wave: My name is Kerry and I have an addiction to piddling on colour changing strips of paper!!

I'm very well thankyou, how're you all? :)
xx

Nicky - TBH I dont need excuses.............. Hi everyone :wave: My name is Kerry and I have an addiction to piddling on colour changing strips of paper!!

:rofl: you should buy some shares in preg tests... you could make a fortune off some of the girls on here :rofl: xx

Oh wait.........! On second thoughts you'd pee on all the profits!! :dohh: :rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

Lea - cant believe you managed to get sunburnt... I cant even remember what the sun looks like! lol xx

I know hey. Months and months of crap weather here. The one day that is nice I decide it's a good idea to go out in the sun for four hours with no sunscreen :rofl:

Oh wait.........! On second thoughts you'd pee on all the profits!! :dohh: :rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

:rofl: :rofl: ::rofl: I cant believe why you would think such a thing!! I promise I wont come crying to you when its a :bfn:

Don't worry hun :hugs: you can still afford a few more :bfn:'s over the next couple of days before the magic :bfp:appears! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im trying soooo hard not to cave in to temptation (or should that be peer pressure???) :rofl:

I gave myself a stern talking to this morning & agreed (with myself) that i'd wait until at least wednesday before testing...

OMG! :blush: I can feel myself faltering :dohh: xx

They are just sitting there in the cabinet...calling your name..."Pee on me" they say, "I likes the pee" they repeat. It's hard to resist :rofl:

ha ha ha ha ha Nicky!!! We've gone from Friday to Thursday and now Wednesday!!! :rofl: :rofl: Its so hard when there is all these :bfp:'s!!! Im not saying a word!!! Im not getting the blame if you POAS early, like there's much difference between today and wednesday anyway, afterall its practically Tuesday anyway!!! :rofl: :rofl:

P.S I think Im going to piddle myself in a moment, dont think I can hang on anymore!! :rofl:

Probably need these soon if I dont go!!!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/Gazbobs/41137.jpg

Is 2 hours enough???

They are just sitting there in the cabinet...calling your name..."Pee on me" they say, "I likes the pee" they repeat. It's hard to resist :rofl:

OMG! Lea you are right!!! I can hear them eeeek! :rofl: xx

ha ha ha ha ha Nicky!!! We've gone from Friday to Thursday and now Wednesday!!! :rofl: :rofl: Its so hard when there is all these :bfp:'s!!! Im not saying a word!!! Im not getting the blame if you POAS early, like there's much difference between today and wednesday anyway, afterall its practically Tuesday anyway!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: why don't you just hold a gun to my head Kerry? :rofl: :rofl:

*must not POAS must not POAS* :rofl: xx

P.S I think Im going to piddle myself in a moment, dont think I can hang on anymore!! :rofl:

Probably need these soon if I dont go!!!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/Gazbobs/41137.jpg

Is 2 hours enough???

I am having visions of you pressing preg tests agains the wet spot on your absorbant undergarments now :rofl:

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/kaylyne/various%20pics/slap-1.gif Sorry nicky I'll behave now :cry: I dont mean it I just get too excited!!

Hmmmm *thinking... I do have a pot of FMU in the fridge for my CBFM clinical trial......* :dohh:

STAY AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE!!! :hissy:

*the voices.... I hear voices!!* :rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe