WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha ha ha Nicky!!! We've gone from Friday to Thursday and now Wednesday!!! :rofl: :rofl: Its so hard when there is all these :bfp:'s!!! Im not saying a word!!! Im not getting the blame if you POAS early, like there's much difference between today and wednesday anyway, afterall its practically Tuesday anyway!!! :rofl: :rofl:

P.S I think Im going to piddle myself in a moment, dont think I can hang on anymore!! :rofl:

Probably need these soon if I dont go!!!

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q278/Gazbobs/41137.jpg

Is 2 hours enough???

I am having visions of you pressing preg tests agains the wet spot on your absorbant undergarments now :rofl:

Lea - Thats not a bad idea!!! Now Ive got to stop talking about POAS because Nicky's going to tell me off :rofl:

so errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... How long have you guys across the pond got left of the *w*???

I soooooo know im gonna be POAS tomorrow tho lol

Kerry you'd better be ready to cheer me up if I start to lose my PMA when I get BFN tho xx

Nicky - I'll always be there for you!! No matter what but Ive every faith its your month

Hey ladies. WELL - I've been thinking about peeing on one of my hundreds of opk's to see if it's still positive!!! :rofl: :rofl:

LOL! I'm thinking my maternal instincts with the mice has GOT to be a sign! :rofl: :rofl: So, was thinking if the opk is still positive, maybe I'm preggers! :rofl: Technically, not breaking rules as it isn't an hpt. :rofl:

Hmmmm *thinking.... Chris may be on to something here!! wonder if I should POA(OV)S "just to see what happens" - more for scientific purposes really* :rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

I was thinking about peeing on an OPK as well just for poops and giggles. Husband said he was going to buy me some more anyway :rofl:

Seems like we have all been corrupted hey? he he he! (not that it took much!) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"