WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least you can't blame me for corrupting you all!

evening peeps! am now logged on from home!

Chris & Kerry - just sent you friend requests on facebook! :happydance:

bfn....no....fingers crossed for tomorrow.....just think, you'll have to save up again and not drink/go to the loo!!

Chris - Its fine!!! :rofl: I didnt expect any other result!! Hoping that if :witch: turns up she does it before sat as Ive a wedding to go to.

Buffycat - thanks hun I'll add you!

it is so crap when you have a thing to go to, wedding etc, and :witch: is about.....even afects the colour of your underwear (apologies if tmi!)

i am really camera shy....will see if anything on hubbys laptop (which i am on at the moment though)!

Buffycat :rofl: yes sad but true! Just want to know whether I can get sh*t faced or not! :rofl:

Buffy I found this on youtube and immediately thought of you and fat guy. Absolutely cracked me up!!! :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjClb7ook24

Oh to you ladies with facebook - I'm under Christina Porcelli.

well at least you can't blame me for corrupting you all!

evening peeps! am now logged on from home!

Chris & Kerry - just sent you friend requests on facebook! :happydance:

Buffy, I didn't get the friend request yet! :hissy:

nice one! i loved the guy who went across the desks! i feel like doing that most days! i call them my ally mcbeal moments!

you should have it now.....fb was being a bit crap!

Chris - loved the youtube clip. Esp the one where the guy throws paper planes so he throws his monitor. Then carries on typing on the keyboard as if nothing has happened!! fab!

Any UK girls watching the children

well! my dh's laptop has pictures of my car but not of me! this is sooo not good!!!!!

Which channel is the children on? and what time?? I was gutted i missed it & everyone was talking about it xx

nicky its on now ITV!!

Chris - looking at your facebook pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe