WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, final damage on my car $1,600! :hissy: Plus the $500 from last week - $2,100 total! :shock: We're picking my car up tonight after work. Ugh....I'm so not having a good month!!! :cry:

Just got hubby to sky+ it for me coz he's watching something about the Amazon.

I didn't watch it last week tho so i've got no idea whats going on lol xx

Chris - Your wedding day looked wonderful and you look amazing!! The pool at yours looks great too, might have to pop over for a dip!! :rofl:

Nicky - It might be a bit hard to watch. Its strange enough as it is without not seeing the other 2.

Kerry, love your pictures! You look like a fun gal to go out drinking with! :rofl:

Ive just created us a secret group on facebook!! :rofl: like we need anywhere else to chat!! :rofl:

Nicky have you got facebook?

Ive just created us a secret group on facebook!! :rofl: like we need anywhere else to chat!! :rofl:

Nope! I think im the only person in the world who hasn't got facebook :dohh: I wouldn't even know where to start TBH :rofl: x

yep Lea of course I did!!

Its a secret group so that no-one else can join unless we invite them

Nope! I think im the only person in the world who hasn't got facebook :dohh: I wouldn't even know where to start TBH :rofl: x

It's suprisingly easy to use..warning though, it's very addictive to begin with.

yep Lea of course I did!!

Its a secret group so that no-one else can join unless we invite them

I didn't doubt you, but until I get home I guess I don't get my group invites. Stupid Mobile Facebook :rofl:

I don't like the new facebook though - I liked the old one lots better. :hissy: This new one confuses me! :rofl:

there is a group for people who hate the new facebook :D

Oh good - thought I was the only one.

Alright ladies, time to go home! :happydance: I'll log back on when I get home - such a junkie I am! :dohh:

Kerry, how do you like pogo?

ha ha ha Ive just looked back at the pics of me and I am absolutley sh*t-faced in every single pic!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"