WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
right.....the children now taping....and have found a photo....just trying to upload the thing!

ok, piccie of dh and me skating in central park.....

Attachments

• IMG_4234.JPG
    IMG_4234.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
hiya buffy!!! Lovely to be able to put a face to the name!!!

ah, my woolly irish hat!

it was sooo cold that day.....-8 ground temp and -18 windchill!

OMG its nearing the end of the children and Im thinking you never get to know who did it

right....off for a cup of tea and an early night...

dh is winding me up something rotten as he lost 5.5lb at fat club and i only lost 0.5lb!

must be something to do with all of the chocolate that i ate this week....oops....!

byeee!

Ok ladies, I took an OPK tonight when I got home - so we could all have a good laugh when it was negative. BUT, it was positive and really really positive AND I only held my urine for about an hour. This didn't happen last month after I O'd and I'm 99% sure I O'd last Wednesday or Thursday. Now, I'm all sorts of confused but excited as I read that OPK's will stay positive if you're preggers. :dohh:

i did an OPK when I got home too, however, mine was neg-a-tive!! :rofl: shocker!!

Well what can I say??? I caved in and tested this morning :bfn: :dohh:

What did I expect? :dohh: well thats it for me!! no more testing now until Friday as originally planned....

....although I might test again on thursday? :rofl::rofl: Im sooo bad :dohh: :rofl: xx

Ooooooh Chris are you gonna pee on an actual HCG stick now "just to make sure?"

Go on.... you know you wanna! xx

Morning girlies :hugs: i am so excited today...I am sending off for my provisional license! and DH is gonna get me a little car soon so i am checking out my 1st set of wheels on autotrader :rofl:
How is everyone this morning?

Woohoo thats great news Leah!

It's great having your own car you'll have so much independance, I couldn't imagine life without my car now lol xx

lol Nicky i cant imagine someone allowing me to drive! i am so excited but nervous at the same time...I am gonna get a little car so i can practice inbetween lessons :)

morning Leah! great news about the provisional! i couldn't do without my car at all.....i'd feel so isolated without it!

hi Nicky....sorry about the bfn.....fingers crossed it wasn't a real one!

Morning all x
My gosh you girls talked last night :rofl: took me a while to catch up x
Kerry & Nicky - sorry you got :bfn: but there is still time x have everything crossed for you both x
Leah - fab news about learning to drive & getting your own little car :happydance: I love my car & couldnt live without it x
Chris - Loved the video clip made me laugh how all the other staff just went about their work like nothing was happening :rofl:
Kerry - I watched the children last night, I knew it was that person that did it but ended a bit weird I think x

morning all

i feel like rubbish

tired, sick, no energy

like flu

gonna sit here under the duvet all day and do nothing :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads