WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All,

I was in a panick this morning as i had the tinniest literally a pin head size of blood when i wiped this morning. There has been none since and it is probably nothing but of course i'm now convinced it's all going to go wrong again. Really can't wait for the scan next week now.

Kerry and Nicky sorry you got :bfn: but it is early so you never know.
Chris- a positive OPK this late in the cycle is sounding very promising. I'm getting excited now. When are you going to use a PG test to see what that says?

Destiny - sorry you're not feeling so good. There are a couple of people at work that are ill with colds at the moment, so i'm really hoping that i don't pick one of those up.

Babylove - Learning to drive, that is going to be so great to have your own car and not have to rely on others. I could not live without my car now.

LeaArr - Ouch!!! that sunburn looks nasty. I am fair skinned so i only have two colours, milky white or lobster red. So now i don't even try and get a tan as it doesn't work and i end up in too much pain. So i know slap on the factor 50 everytime. I agree with Chris, Aloe Vera really is great for sunburn.

must be ill i fell asleep on the sofa yesterday afternoon lol

will go see docs soon

but 1st thing they will say is 'are you pregnant' :hissy::rofl:

Morning Owo - I'm sure everything will be ok what day next week is your scan? just keep an eye on it & look after yourself x :hugs:

Destiny - could you be??

Thanks Reedy - The scan is next Friday the 26th. I'm sure everything will be fine, but now that little bit of doubt has entered my head.

Morning ladies

Woohoo I am fairly quiet today so get to play out early!

OWo :hugs: I am sure everything will be ok but why don't you see if they can bring the scan forward to put your mind at rest?

Hope everyone else is ok? Just managed to read through all the posts from yesterday - I am on facebook too - Tracy Abraham Leeds if anyone wants to add me?

hi owo.......am sure it is nothing to worry about, but i understand that it will worry you now........:hugs: am sure it will be nothing though....

hi Destiny.....sorry you're not feeling too great today....staying wrapped up in your duvet sounds a good idea though.......if you're up to, make sure you get some comfort food....:)

morning :wave:

just eating my cereal bar....have to be good this week as i know i will put on weight whilst on holiday! how's the north today?

Morning Buffy & Tracey
Tracey 0 glad work is a bit quiet for you today :happydance:
Buffy - well done for losing 0.5lb its better than nothing x :hugs:

Can you girls help? I've put a thread in TTC called 'Never seen this before' no one has responded to it yet & wanted someones oppinion x could you girls have a look & see what you think please? x

Morning ladiesss! :hi:

Hope you're all good today.

I got a phone call from my old school to tell me that my Business GCSE grade got remarked and bumped up from a D to a C! :happydance:
xx

Thankyou! I was quite chuffed haha :D

btw Reedy, I posted in your thread over in TTC.. not much help but it's the thought that counts? haha
xx

hi Ella! :wave:

well done on the GCSE remark.....that will really help in the job hunting too! :happydance:

Reedy - just posted on your other thread....hope it helps.....:hugs:

Thankyou Buffy! Yeah, I'm amending my CV :happydance:

Whereabouts in your cycles are you all now?
xx

i'm well into the :sex: phase now! hoping that this could be our month after this long time of trying.....

Sending lots of dust your way Buffy! :dust:
xx

We're here for you Reedy.. Hopefully it'll fly by :)
xx

Hi girls, how r u all?!

I spent about 2hrs last night catching up on all the chat from here! Hope all is well with everyone-I was up home for a wedding and had no internet! Had a fab time apart from that I poured a WHOLE vodka coke over my dress before the photos :dohh: spent the rest of the night hoping and praying they would switch the lights off!

Chris-ur opk sounds very exciting!!!
To the girls in the 2ww I have everything crossed for u (apart from my legs :blush:) xxx
To Ella-hi and welcome to BnB-I know I'm a bit late but better late than never, its VERY addictive!!

Right well I posted in my journal last night to give everyone who's interested a catch up but bottom line is the :witch: is still m.i.a so i'm gona do another hpt and opk today-not really sure why as I know what they're gona say but I'm thinking of going to the doc and I know the first thing he'll say is 'are u pregnant?' so might as well rule that one out for him!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"