WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thanks! :hugs:

I have definitely come to realise how addictive it is! But that's not a bad thing! :)
xx

makemeamammy.....:hi:

last night was so funny on here.......for some random reason we were all signed up in the evening as well!

glad you had a good weekend though.....what colour was your dress though?! hope the coke hasn't ruined it too....

how late is :witch: though?

sorry about my absence for a bit there. Just had a Severity 1 call come through which for those other than Buffy, who will fully appreciate this. We drop everything and have to fix the problem before the four hour Service Level Agreement runs out. All sorted now so we can all relax now. It always gets the heart racing a bit.
Been to the loo twice this morning and no sign of anymore blood. So hopefully it was just a one off. Maybe even came from bladder and have a mild UTI who knows. Feel a little more relaxed now though

Reedy - Not sure about your post. The only thing i can think of as your 3DPO it could be that you had an OV bleed and it has just taken it's time to make it's way out, hence why it's brown. Not that i'm an expert.

Ella - Excellent news on your exam remark.

Thanks owo :hugs:
Glad there is no more signs of blood hun :hugs:

Thankyou owo! I was very pleased :)

Very good news about no more blood, I'm sure everything's fine :hugs:
xx

owo-very glad there's no more blood :hugs:
buffy- :hi: the dress was red, not sure if the stains will come out-have to take it to the dry cleaners and hope for the best. this is CD46 :dohh:

well i did the hpt and as I suspected-nout, nada, nothing!!! :cry:
i was just clinging to some sort of hope that I didn't have to label myself with that horrible word 'irregular' (being somewhat of a control freak i find this pretty hard to deal with!)

Ooooooh Chris are you gonna pee on an actual HCG stick now "just to make sure?"

Go on.... you know you wanna! xx

LOL Nicky, - it'll be negative as I'm only 6 dpo. I'm going to wait until Thursday.

Morning girlies :hugs: i am so excited today...I am sending off for my provisional license! and DH is gonna get me a little car soon so i am checking out my 1st set of wheels on autotrader :rofl:
How is everyone this morning?

Great news Leah! :wohoo:

Morning All,

Chris- a positive OPK this late in the cycle is sounding very promising. I'm getting excited now. When are you going to use a PG test to see what that says?

I'm getting really excited as well. I'm only 6 dpo so I'm going to wait until at least Friday, then again on Saturday, Sunday, Monday. :rofl:

I'm sore the little bit of blood is ok. I'm sure bubs is just fine!

Hi Chris,

So you're very sleepy today. That's a sign too you know :rofl:

Afternoon Chris! :hi:

Fingers crossed for you! :dust:
xx

Hi Chris,

So you're very sleepy today. That's a sign too you know :rofl:

:rofl: I don't know Owo - I'm so confused now! Someone said that I could have been gearing up for O last week but eggy never made it out of the gate so my body is trying again. BUT I had very very sore nips last week as well as a sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary that suddenly disappeared, so aren't sore nips a confirmation of ovulation? AND I can't imagine why an OPK would be positive at only 5dpo - no pregnancy hormone would have been released yet?! :shrugh: Unless I have the fastest egg known to science! :rofl:

Chris - I have everything crossed for you. My lower abdomen felt strange just a few days passed OV, so maybe we both have super fast swimming eggies :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

This is what Lola (who is pg) had to say:
I had my second positive OPK around the same time you have had yours and presumed it was ovulation but it turns out it wasn't. You never know but I would maybe suggest taking another OPK because mine stayed pretty dark and were very positive before I had a positive HPT.

Shit - I'm getting super excited but very nervous now! :rofl:

This is what Lola (who is pg) had to say:
I had my second positive OPK around the same time you have had yours and presumed it was ovulation but it turns out it wasn't. You never know but I would maybe suggest taking another OPK because mine stayed pretty dark and were very positive before I had a positive HPT.

Shit - I'm getting super excited but very nervous now! :rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

When can you test, Chris? :D :dust:
xx

I'm thinking Friday would be the earliest I can test as I would be 9 dpo then. Unless, I'm a day ahead of myself and actually conceived late last Tuesday or very early Wednesday....hmm....in that case maybe I'll test Thursday. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"