WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. Trying to bring myself back into reality though....you know just in case I'm not - I'd be devastated after I built up my hopes. But this would explain my whole mothering of the mice and my crying yesterday (very odd for me) Oh *uck a duck....I'm doing it again! :dohh: :dohh:

LOL ok I will be patient! we really need a :bfp: on here at the moment - to give us all hope! Here is some :dust: for us all :hug:

Thanks Tracy.

This TWW really is piss - must have been invented by a man. :rofl:

It'll be over before you know it! :hugs:
xx

Mine is only a one week wait these days cos of my long AF's!! I am due :witch: on Thursday this week but think I only oved last Friday - not sure if will be able to get pregnant on such a dodgy cycle but I live in hope!!

Keeping fx crossed for you Tracy!

Hey, where's Kerry today?

ha ha ha Im here, Only just managed to get on for the day!! And catching up!! God you lot dont half gossip! Really busy atm lots of shipments coming ready for xmas!

Fingers crossed for all of us testing soon!!

Boo hoo just been reading some other threads about short luteal phase and seems it needs to be at least 10 days in order to have good chance of :bfp::cry: If my cycle stays same will have to have another doc appt methinks!

Oh Tracy, I'm sorry! :hugs: I hope your cycles get straightened out real soon.

Me too hun! ATM I am AF 14 days then off 14 days then AF again :hissy: totally FED UP of it now!!!! Worried if I go to the docs they will put me back on the pill though to try and regulate but I really don't wanna!?

Totally understandable. There's got to be something else they can do for you though!

Tracey :hugs: Hope the doc can sort something out for you without putting you back on the pill :hug:

If you tell your doc that you're TTC, they should definitely have an alternative to putting you on the pill. :) :hugs:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back