WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning girls...How are we all?
Ethan cried his eyes out being left at preschool today! so i am sat here feeling very anxious.

Oh Leah :hugs: I'm sure he'll be fine x my niece used to cry everyday when she went to school & as soon as my sister left she stopped crying & had a good time x I think they do it to see if you'll take them home again & when you dont they think well I better just play then & have a good time x
I'm sure the school would ring you if he was inconsolable hun x

what time do you pick him up? x

Yay! I've got an interview for tomorrow!!!!! :happydance:

I did my work experience at a pre-school and there was one little boy that really hated it, I felt so bad for him!
xx

Right well the preschool just rang to say Ethan is now playing in the garden and is absolutely fine! the little terror was pulling a fast one i think. I think its really sweet of them to let me know as i was sat here worrying.

Aw thats good of them Leah - Little bugger making you anxious tho lol xx

Haha, typical! :rofl:

That is nice of them to call though. :)
xx

Yeah i thought that was really sweet of them to ring :) Oh and i forgot to say Ella you have a fab name :) its my little girls name too.
Right its time to sit and drink coffee and relax now :coffee:

Haha thanks!

I was well known at college, as the lads in my year couldn't have me walk past without breaking into the chorus of Rihanna's 'Umbrella'! :rofl:

I felt like a celeb lol! :happydance:
xx

Morning everyone.

Nicky - It HAS to be your month!!! Im praying praying and praying :dust:

Girls at work are talking about being in tune with their bodies and that they wouldnt have a clue when they ovulate etc etc ha ha ha ha I could tell them the length of my last 3 cycles, what cycle day I OV'd on, what my CM was like!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well I think I really am out!!! Have not POAS as I dont want to see another :bfn:!!! I know that when the :witch: I will be disappointed but you always are arent you.

My Ella is only 9 but going on 19! i never used to hear of many Ella's but now it seems really popular again. The thing i dread is if she ever got a bit over weight! as then she will get ella-phant as a nickname.

Ella - Good luck with the interview

Baby.love - Glad Ethan has settled ok!!

My Ella is only 9 but going on 19! i never used to hear of many Ella's but now it seems really popular again. The thing i dread is if she ever got a bit over weight! as then she will get ella-phant as a nickname.

:rofl: !!!

I used to be overweight and yeah, I got that!

Morning Kerry! :hi: and thanks, I'm so excited I finally have an interview!! :happydance:

I'm warning the :witch: away from you all this month! (Let's hope she listens!)
xx

I'm being interviewed for a position at this firm; they sell venues (like Royal Ascot etc.) to rich people!

Basically I'd be ringing rich people up and trying to convince them that they absolutely need to attend this event.. My cousin works there atm and you only get £400 a month but you get like £150 commission every time you sell an event so she's coming out with like £1,500 a month!!!

I was like hmm, I could use that!!! :rofl:
xx

Kerry, I posted in the guinea pig thread :rofl:
xx

Where is the guinea pig thread?

Good luck with the interview Ella hun xx

PS - HG Nr B3 Mint Envelope.jpg

A little something to help all you girls get that :bfp: lol...Can you tell i am so bored without the kids?

Thanks Nicky! :hugs:

Here's the link to the guinea pig thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/56654-guniea-pigs-needed-2.html#post836279

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back