WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah - told you Ethan would try to pull a fast one x :hugs: glad he's ok & enjoying himself x Love the mail too x

Ella - Good luck with the interview let us know how you got on x

Leah - you can defo have my witch!! I really don't want her for the next 9 months or so lol xx

Thanks Reedy! :hugs:

It's at 10.30am tomorrow so I'll probably be posting here around lunchtime either very excited or disappointed!
xx

We'll have our fingers crossed for you Ella I'm sure you'll be fine x :hugs:

:happydance:

Oh God, I have wayyyyyy too much time on my hands!
I'm watching the funny X Factor auditions from this year.. Ant and Seb :rofl:
xx

Hey girls, well, I think the witch is on her way :(

Getting some spotting, just waiting for it to turn into full blown WITCH! :(
So upset! Yet I have no backache/stomach cramps...They will probably come next.
xxx

Ella - You lucky thing I wish I could be watching crap TV now!!!

Baby.love - You can have my :witch: too!! But she's not very nice!!

Hey babyblues :hi:

Haha, I am watching crap tv but keep getting phone calls about interviews! Must be my lucky day! :happydance:

HSBC just rang back aswell yayyyy.. Things are looking up job-wise!!

Might not be able to lounge around all day for much longer!
xx

hi everyone :hi:

ella-good luck on the job front, the amount of interest from companies sounds very promising

nicky, babyblues and kerry, it's not over til the fat lady sings and she's not even warming up her vocal chords yet :rofl:

Leah-when i was teaching in a nursery we had kids do this ALL the time, sometimes every morning then the minute mum went away they were happy as larry running around with everyone, lol for 3 and 4 year olds they sure do know a thing or two about emotional blackmail eh?! :rofl:

could some of u lovely ladies possibly take a trip over to my journal-i'm a bit confused but don't want to write it all again here so if u look at the last post by me it'll explain all-any advice/opinions welcome (as i know ur all pro's at this)

AM xx

Morning ladies, just been reading through all the pages from last night - god you lot can talk!!!

I have put a post in TTC will you all have a read please and let me know what you think?

morning makemeamammy & Tracey! :hi:

Hope you're both good this morning. :)

Thanks makemeamammy, I sure hope I get something! Fingers crossed :D

Tracey - I'll have a look
xx

Fab news on the the second interview Ella :thumbup:

Hi Tracy & makemamummy :hi: I'll pop over & read your posts altho dont think I'll be of much help but I'll do my best x :hugs:

Hi Ella!

Makemeamammy - had a read - I was under the impression that cm became cloudy or white after ov but I may be wrong? as for being so late, I think I ov late these days - TBH anything is possible in my opinion - sorry I am no help really am I:blush: hope you get some more educated replies!

Thanks Reedy! :hugs: .. HSBC said they're gonna conduct a telephone interview next Weds.. I'm just glad they contacted me and said they wanna take it to the next stage; at least they're interested! :happydance:

Tracey - I posted in your thread over in TTC, don't know how much help I am though! :blush:
xx

thanks tracey :hugs: i had a look at ur post but i really have nothing to say on that one-maybe he just went a bit too deep or something :blush: sorry that's probably tmi xx

Makemeamummy - really sorry i cant help I havent got a clue myself about all the TTC malarky I'm sure smeone will be along to give you some good advice though x :hugs:

Tracy - I posted in your thread x

Don't know if any of you ladies are interested, but there's a thread just been started in General Chatter about the Sex Education programme that was on Channel 4 last night..

If any of you feel like throwing in your two cents (like I did :rofl:) then here's the link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/56753-did-anyone-watch-sex-education-program.html

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back