WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats better my boy is home and drinking his banana milkshake :) the thing he doesn't know is mummy puts omega 3 syrup in it too :rofl:

Leah - very Sneaky :rofl:

feel really ick today, feel like I'm coming down with a cold I have a bit of a temperature I'm really hot but my hands are freezing feel sick too :cry: really need to go home & snuggle up in bed with DH me thinks

reedy - Hope that you dont get sick :hug:

Leah - You cunning thing you!

Tracy - popping over now!

Aww, hope you feel better soon Reedy! Go and get in bed! :hugs:

Leah - naughty naughty haha :rofl:
xx

:muaha: he has drunk the lot! I'll have a budding Einstein on my hands before we know it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!!!!!

I just have images of a cute little boy with Einstein's crazy hair! LOL
xx

:dohh:

Just hide behind something and have a secret :sleep:!! :D

:hugs:
xx

awww Leah he's such a wee cutie- there's ur hallowe'en costume for him sorted-a crazy curly wig and moustache :rofl: xx

awww Leah he's such a wee cutie- there's ur hallowe'en costume for him sorted-a crazy curly wig and moustache :rofl: xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Good idea hun...i must say its not the best pic of him, its what he does when you tell him to say cheese!

hi chris :hi: would u take a look at the posts from today on my journal-ur the one in the know round here so would really value ur opinions.

also, has anybody seen the pot noodle ad's where they advertise the spinning fork-i want one!!!! :rofl:

I've seen the spinning fork adverts!!

I noticed you have to be 16 to enter the comp :rofl:

It's not actually funny, considering knife crime etc.. but really.. a spinning fork as weapon? :rofl:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back