WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi chris :hi: would u take a look at the posts from today on my journal-ur the one in the know round here so would really value ur opinions.

also, has anybody seen the pot noodle ad's where they advertise the spinning fork-i want one!!!! :rofl:

Hi Ella :hi: Sure I'd be happy to swing by your journal.

lol i didn't realise that u had to be 16!-so when ur 16 u can legally have a baby AND get a spinning fork!!! woohoo!!

holy cr*p by the way-df just phoned me and told me not to walk home from work alone coz there was an attempted murder right outside our flat last night!!!!!! scary biscuits!

lol i didn't realise that u had to be 16!-so when ur 16 u can legally have a baby AND get a spinning fork!!! woohoo!!

holy cr*p by the way-df just phoned me and told me not to walk home from work alone coz there was an attempted murder right outside our flat last night!!!!!! scary biscuits!

Wow! :shock: Yeah, heed his warning and be careful!

While you're all having 'fun' at work, thought I'd share with you my company for the day!

Three naughty doggies! :happydance: :rofl:

The little black one is my Chihuahua X Yorkshire Terrier, Millie.
The white one is my Jack Russell X (but we don't know what she's crossed with!:dohh:), Daisy.
And last but not least, the very naughty looking Yorkshire Terrier is Penny, my grandma's lovely doggie. :rofl:

They haven't got out of bed yet! :sleep:
xx

Attachments

• Image477.jpg
    Image477.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Image499.jpg
    Image499.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Image501.jpg
    Image501.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Image502.jpg
    Image502.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1

Haha, exactly! A spinning fork.. Don't go off the rails now! :rofl:

:shock::shock::shock:!!!
You take good care of yourself, on a serious note though! It's scary to think what kind of a world we live in sometimes! :hugs:
xx

aww thanks ella :hug: gona wait til he comes and picks me up i think! btw the doggies r sooooo cute xxx

That's a good idea. :)

And haha thanks! :D
xx

While you're all having 'fun' at work, thought I'd share with you my company for the day!

Three naughty doggies! :happydance: :rofl:

The little black one is my Chihuahua X Yorkshire Terrier, Millie.
The white one is my Jack Russell X (but we don't know what she's crossed with!:dohh:), Daisy.
And last but not least, the very naughty looking Yorkshire Terrier is Penny, my grandma's lovely doggie. :rofl:

They haven't got out of bed yet! :sleep:
xx

How cute! I have a mini-dachsund, Annie and she LOVES our bed! She doesn't get out of it too quickly either in the mornings! She can stay in bed until Noon!!

Aww! Dachsunds are soooo cute! I bet a mini one would be like, double the cuteness! Haha..

Dogs have it so easy!
Get fed, taken for nice, long walks and have their bellies stroked.. My OH doesn't do it for me but does it for the dogs?! I think I need to change my tactics.. :rofl:
xx

Gorgeous dogs Ella x
Makemeamummy - thats so scray make sure your not out alone & wait for OH to pick you up x :hugs:

Aww! Dachsunds are soooo cute! I bet a mini one would be like, double the cuteness! Haha..

Dogs have it so easy!
Get fed, taken for nice, long walks and have their bellies stroked.. My OH doesn't do it for me but does it for the dogs?! I think I need to change my tactics.. :rofl:
xx

Yes, Annie's a cutie...I'll post her pic. In my next life I want to come back as a dog! But with my kind of luck, I'd have an abusive owner! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: !!!!

Yeah, I'd love to see a pic. :)

I'd love to come back as a dog too!!! I'd want to be the kinda dog people dress up :rofl:

With a Juicy Couture hoodie! :happydance:
xx

This is my Annie Girl
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/DSC02756.jpg

Hi Chris!!!! Have you seen our guinea pig thread???

Makemeamammy - Be careful sweetie!!!

Ella - Nice puppies!! :rofl: (sorry being immature..............AGAIN)!!

I want a spinning fork!!!

AWW! :wohoo::wohoo:
She is gorgeoussssssssssssssss!

Aww, I'm such a softie when it comes to animals! :blush:
xx

Thanks Kerry! :rofl:

Nice to know they're appriciated! ;) :rofl:
xx

Hi Chris!!!! Have you seen our guinea pig thread???

Makemeamammy - Be careful sweetie!!!

Ella - Nice puppies!! :rofl: (sorry being immature..............AGAIN)!!

I want a spinning fork!!!

Yes I did! :happydance:

What's a spinning fork??

i finally made it! have been rushed off my feet this morning!

hi everyone! :wave:

Chris, have you ever heard of Pot Noodles?

If not, they're just basically noodles that you add boiling water too and can leave them for like 5 minutes and eat - a quick fix snack basically!

Well, obviously 'cause you twizzle noodles round on a fork, the company have a competition going where you can win a fork that spins itself! :rofl:

Electrically, obviously. :rofl:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe