WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a high today.....(quite literally too!)

went and got my steroid jab at the hospital this morning in preparation for my holiday, that means i get to do a lot more walking, and most importantly shopping!

hi Ella - great news on the interview btw.....do they have any vacancies for me?!

on a high today.....(quite literally too!)

went and got my steroid jab at the hospital this morning in preparation for my holiday, that means i get to do a lot more walking, and most importantly shopping!

:wohoo: YAY for shopping!!

the spinning fork is possibly one of the best inventions ever!!! it's got to be right up there with the wheel and the internet :rofl: i want one so much!

i often sit whilst twizzling my noodles and think 'man i wish i had a fork that would take all the hard work out of this noodle twizzling' and bam-there's the answer!!

that would have got the full whack of money on dragon's den i bet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(sorry-I'm in a funny mood today) :blush:

Hi Girls,

Sorry I've had a bad day today and it is likely to continue. More Severity 1 calls. They are like buses, none for ages and three in two days. Virus on server...not nice!!! So fogive me if i'm not around much.

I thought this was BAW i didn't realise it is now BAH(home) :rofl: took me about 10 mins to catch up.

Great news about the interview Ella.
Makemeamammy - pretty scary with the attempted murder outside your door. I'd use it as an excuse to get OH to pick you up from work from now on.

:happydance: !!
Lots of shopping for you, buffy! :wohoo:

I stand corrected! The Pot Noodle spinning forks are for sale!
£4 incl. VAT and delivery!

Go in google and type pot noodle spinning fork and you'll be linked to the page!
(I would've posted link but not quite sure if external links are allowed?)
xx

Thanks buffy & owo!
I sure am excited about tomorrow.. Hopefully I'll get the job! I was told I would be starting on Monday if I do so :happydance:!!

Owo - what's a severity 1 call? :blush:
I'm sure it must have something to do with your job but I'm not sure what your job is :blush:
xx

hi owo....not good about work....they're like buses here as well......and when it comes to new releases, well, then it is like sitting in a bus station! :hissy:

all well with LO though?

Ella - if bnb or facebook was down, then that is a severity 1 call - major doodoo.....lots of people shouting etc.......

owo and i both work in IT.....

Ohhhh!
Thanks for clearing that up! :blush:

Major kudos to you both for working in IT.. I'm suprised I passed it! :rofl:
xx

Thanks buffy & owo!
I sure am excited about tomorrow.. Hopefully I'll get the job! I was told I would be starting on Monday if I do so :happydance:!!

Owo - what's a severity 1 call? :blush:
I'm sure it must have something to do with your job but I'm not sure what your job is :blush:
xx

I work in IT. We get calls that are rated according to their severity. most problems will come in a Severity 3, which would be for something like, PC running slow or outlook is playing up and effects one person and we have five days to fix. Severity two would be something like one person's PC isn't working so urgent for them but only them and we have 1 day to fix, but a sev 1 would be for a production line being stopped because of a fault (like yesterday) or a server down, which effects everybody, in these cases we drop everything and have to fix it within four hours. Trouble is when a server has an issue it usually takes longer than that to fix it if data needs restoring.

They don't happen very often fortunately but in the last two days there have been three of these calls. Hence why i've been so busy trying to organise the troups to get things fixed.

Buffy, there's a mall right next to the Cheesecake Factory in White Plains! It's called the Westchester - a bit pricey but worth a look around.

:shock:

I don't know how you manage it!
I don't work well under (a lot of!) pressure!
xx

Ladies, I've allowed myself to get so far behind in my scanning and data entry. :blush: At least I'll have something to do this afternoon when you ladies are all home. :rofl:

my boss reckons i 'thrive' on it.....

hum.......maybe i just daydream of punching fat guy all day....(incidently he is on holiday too....gone to Barcelona)

xx

<~~doesn't work well under pressure at all!! When Annie swallowed something she wasn't supposed to and I had to get her to puke, I drove like a bat out of hell to get what she needed - speeding like you wouldn't believe, drove up on curbs....:dohh: terrible :rofl: :rofl: DH says I'm not allowed to handle crisis anymore! :rofl: :rofl:

my boss reckons i 'thrive' on it.....

hum.......maybe i just daydream of punching fat guy all day....(incidently he is on holiday too....gone to Barcelona)

Ahh....so you get like 2 holidays now! :rofl:

A co-worker just called me and she was CHEWING in my ear!! :growlmad: Gosh, this isn't the stables lady!!!!!

xx

<~~doesn't work well under pressure at all!! When Annie swallowed something she wasn't supposed to and I had to get her to puke, I drove like a bat out of hell to get what she needed - speeding like you wouldn't believe, drove up on curbs....:dohh: terrible :rofl: :rofl: DH says I'm not allowed to handle crisis anymore! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: !!!!

I hear pregnancy makes you more neurotic.. :wohoo:

:dust: << That's some sanity dust for your DH!! :rofl:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members