WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
A co-worker just called me and she was CHEWING in my ear!! :growlmad: Gosh, this isn't the stables lady!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: !!!!

Chris, I think you've given me the giggles!!!

She was chewing in your ear?! That sounds funny without even taking it's meaning into account!!

But :hugs: for the rudeness of her!!
xx

Ella - I think you have to be a calm person to work in IT. Would you agree Buffy? I used to let it get to me when i first started with people moaning at me for problems with their PC's etc, however to survive in this job you have to lose that attitude quickly, it's handy that i work for an outsourcing company so don't actually work for the company where we support the IT for. So i can always say "sorry not our processes, they are the processes that are implied by your company that we are told to comply with" it's great having a scape goat like that :rofl: I just let people moaning at me brush off my back these days. I don't care if they don't like me, i don't like most of them much either :rofl:
It is quite cool being in IT as we spend all day moaning about users and comparing stories on the most stupid thing that they have said that day.

:shock:

I don't know how you manage it!
I don't work well under (a lot of!) pressure!
xx

<~~doesn't work well under pressure at all!! When Annie swallowed something she wasn't supposed to and I had to get her to puke, I drove like a bat out of hell to get what she needed - speeding like you wouldn't believe, drove up on curbs....:dohh: terrible :rofl: :rofl: DH says I'm not allowed to handle crisis anymore! :rofl: :rofl:

I hear pregnancy makes you more neurotic.. :wohoo:

:dust: << That's some sanity dust for your DH!! :rofl:
xx

LOL Unfortunately, that happened like 5 months ago. lol

Hence why I probably don't have a job in IT.. I'm not all that calm, haha.
xx

A co-worker just called me and she was CHEWING in my ear!! :growlmad: Gosh, this isn't the stables lady!!!!!

Chris, I think you've given me the giggles!!!

She was chewing in your ear?! That sounds funny without even taking it's meaning into account!!

But :hugs: for the rudeness of her!!
xx

Yeah, on the phone all you heard was chewing - UGH!!

Hi buffy, owo and chris :wave:

gosh must make a note not to leave this thread for more than 10 mins, just taken me 20 to catch up again!!!

I really can't be arsed with work today, I want to go home and veg out!

So honestly, who's POAS'ed today?!

BE HONEST! :rofl:

*cough* Kerry and Chris *cough*
xx

Me three Kerry and Tracy!!

Not yet Ella! But it's only 9:50 am here, so the day is still very early! :rofl: I'm sure I'll POAS when I go home tonight!!

TMI Question:

what sort of 'trim' do you have down below? :rofl: reason I ask is cos I have had a letter for a smear test but OH talked me into a 'brazilian' and now I am embarrassed to book in for it!!:blush:

I do the trimming myself. :rofl: So, I basically have a little neat little patch. Once I got carried away and ended up shaving the whole thing! :blush: :rofl:

Good day ladies,

Mother nature brought me a FANTASTIC b-day gift today. The :witch: flew early. BAH!

Crap...gotta run into a meeting - bb in about an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"