WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMI Question:

what sort of 'trim' do you have down below? :rofl: reason I ask is cos I have had a letter for a smear test but OH talked me into a 'brazilian' and now I am embarrassed to book in for it!!:blush:

I just keep it tidy. I don't go all the way with it, and I am not a big fan of patterns. :rofl:

Hey Lea :hi:.. I'm sorry about the :witch: .. :hugs:
but happy birthday! :wohoo:

Tracey - I 'trim' myself though.. the place I used to go always used to give me a Hollywood! and it got a bit cold :rofl:
xx

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j224/Tammy_M/Happy%20Birthday/happy_birthday5.gif LEA!!!

Tracy - My mary is a small triangle iykwim!! :blush:

I havent POAS today!!

God girls you sent that :witch: quickly as she just arrived 2 days early! i have never had a 27 day cycle before! how odd..Oh well not to moan as it shows my body is slowly on the mend after the bcp..

:hi: Lea Happy Birthday :cake:

Silly question but i know you girls will know the answer

What does an OPK do?? does it let you know when your OV or when you pg?

It's not a silly q!
I had to look in the Lingo & Abbreviations list. :blush:

It's an ovulation prediction kit.
xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA

I have a little landing strip as DH calls it :rofl:

Reedy hun, when you use an OPK it will show when you are about to ovulate, so when you get a positive it means you will ovulate within 12-36 hours. They are also known to pick up the pregnancy hormone as its almost the same as the hormone you release when you ovulate. Hope thats not too confusing

Happy Birthday Lea, shame the :witch: flew in and spoilt it for you.

Tracy - I have a landing strip too. I agree nurses have seen it all, i think the important thing it to make sure you're not to wiffy down there. I'm sure the nurse would be more concerned about that than any style of hair or lack of :rofl:

It's not a silly q!
I had to look in the Lingo & Abbreviations list. :blush:

It's an ovulation prediction kit.
xx

whats with the whole postive/negative bit then? And why are Kerry & Chris asking for pregnany ladies to POAS???? :huh: I'm confuzzled

edited to add - didnt see Leahs post. Thanks girls x

I think if it's positive it means you're ovulating and if it's neg, you're not?

They want pregnant women to POAS for OPKs I think.. To see if you were pregnant if you'd still get a positive on an OPK?
xx

LOL owo I will be sure not to pong when I go for it LOL

I was confused why they were using opks too and not hpts?

reedy - Because OPK's can pick up pregnancy as well as OV. HPT's only pick up hcg so will only work if preg. OPK's just pick up a surge of hormone doesnt matter if its LH or hcg. Does that make sense. Chris and I were getting excited as we were getting lines on OPK's when OV had finished.

I'm not an expert. But i think that OPK's are more sensitive than HPT. Therefore as they are getting lines are the OPK's this late in the cycle when they already ovulated earlier and getting negative on HPT they wanted to see what happens if a PG lady pees on an OPK as they usually come up positive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"