WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope I explained it ok!!

Owo - Have you got any OPK's left??? Can you try it for us??

reedy - Because OPK's can pick up pregnancy as well as OV. HPT's only pick up hcg so will only work if preg. OPK's just pick up a surge of hormone doesnt matter if its LH or hcg. Does that make sense. Chris and I were getting excited as we were getting lines on OPK's when OV had finished.

Ah now I see!! and why pray tell are you 'wasting' your opks after ov has finished young lady?:rofl:

Thanks Girls for clarifying that for me, I understand it now.
Oooh you learn something new everyday :rofl:

tracy - Because I have 30 OPK's but only 10 HPT's and I seem to have to Pee on something everyday!!! Although I have been a good :bunny: today and not peed on anything!!!

I am going to have to find mine, I put them in a 'safe' place and now they have vanished - opk's and hpts!!

Kerry....i'm beginning to wonder if you have an addiction.....not AA, or GA, but maybe a PA or POASA........

you're obsessed girl!

Ok, I'm back. Boring meeting but at least I didn't fall asleep. :rofl:

I'm dying to POAS again! :rofl: I THINK the one I took last night, that was positive last night, is negative today. WTF? I dunno wish I could just forget about all this and go on my merry way! :dohh:

i hate my management, i really do...

bunch of arrogant arseh*les........

what kind of opk's do you use chris and kerry? the ones I got were just little sticks in a foil pack off the internet? I have only ever used 3 and never got a positive?

Tracy, I got mine on the internet, they're just cheapies.....no name to them though. The strip is on the end is green.

Mine have a green bit too, maybe the same ones then? just wondered how successful they are if they are cheap ones but if you have been getting positives they must be ok!

I am making greek koftas (meatballs) for dinner tonight, have been looking forward to them all day - drool!!

Oh damn I forgot I have a big pile of archive filing to do, I will have to go do it, will see you all tomorrow xxx

Oooh your dinner sounds yum Tracy x
We've got uncle Ben's Chilli beef yum yum x

Bye Tracy x

in simple terms, one particular manager has decided to get involved in something when it is non of his effing business......and part of the way through the call i exaplined that my customer woudld be happy if we fixed the issue in two days time.....he had a strop and said, he wanted to know if it could be done in less time..

tis knack all to do with him as well......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"