WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye tracy!!

Everyone I dont see it as an addiction........ Its dedication to a very worthwile cause!! :rofl: :rofl: Ok I know that part of healing is to recognise that you have a problem.... but seriously I dont!!! :rofl: :rofl: Its a very very healthy interest. As i say if you are going to do something.... do it properly or not at all :rofl:

Kerry - I would pee on an OPK but i don't have any. Never bought any. I just relied on my clear OV signs, Pain and EWCM seemed to have worked :rofl:

Buffy - I hate interfeering management who think they know what is best when they are the one's that never deal with the customers. Hope that they get the message soon and leave you to do your job. :hugs:

Bye Tracy!

Your dinners sound really yummy! I think I'm going to have to eat my lunch early! lol

bye tracy!!

Everyone I dont see it as an addiction........ Its dedication to a very worthwile cause!! :rofl: :rofl: Ok I know that part of healing is to recognise that you have a problem.... but seriously I dont!!! :rofl: :rofl: Its a very very healthy interest. As i say if you are going to do something.... do it properly or not at all :rofl:

<~~~~agrees wholeheartedly with Kerry!!

You're both nutters :rofl: but that's why we loves y'all

So Lea Are you doing anything special tonight to celebrate your birthday?

I am going out for dinner with Husband, my dad and stepdad, and my parents-in-law. then on Saturday, we are having a bonfire with a small group of friends.

That sounds nice. Hope you have a great time

Thanks. I'm sure it'll be interesting if nothing else :rofl:
My conservative in-laws having dinner with Lea's two daddies. :rofl:

Well hello girls. Been a long day!
The :witch: is light and only getting a little bit heavier. But only a tage!
Backache though but only mild. No stomach cramps.

How is everybody today??

Just listening to the ting tings - Thats not my name. With a brew :happydance:

xxxx Fran

hey Lea....i hope you have a lovelybirthday evening! did you have some nice pressies?

Lea - sounds like some fab celebrations ahead hope you have a lovely time x

Only half an hour left for me then I get to go home to see DH :happydance:

Hey chris! Oh what a day I've had!! Had a row with the other stylist (I'm a hairdresser)
Could have smacked her. I was gob smacked at how angry I got!!
I was nearlly in tears driving back home!

Then the stress of the witch! She's being quite light! A little heavy but not much. I've just got backache but not as bad as normal. So I was stressing about that as I had to stand up! Gutted that it won't be my turn this month for a BFP!!

Eurgh!xxx

Lea - B'day plans sound ace!! Have a wicked time. ooooh be your last b'day knees up!! before sproglets!!

Chris - Why did I think you'd back me up!! :rofl:

Babyblues - hiya!! Should have smacked her!! Sorry Im a lover not a fighter, but I feel like that sometimes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"