WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks girls!

My boss is doing my head in this morning, keeps getting me to ring people for him every five minutes - does he not know I am busy on here?!!

Hiya girls...I feel utterly depressed and fed up today! Oh the joys of hormones.

How are we all?

Miss mojo = Hopefully 1st and only cycle trying!!! Naughty DH refusing :sex:!!

Tracy - Are you busier at work today??

Tracy - :gun: STUPID BOSS!!! :hissy:

Leah - Awww sweetie :hug: Anything in particular bothering you??

lol, i even got all made up with lingerie and everything !!!!

well girlies im gonna have to shoot have a fab day chatting, reeli wish i could join in xxx bug luvs to those having bad days, big loads of fairy dust to everyone trying xxx

Not really busy, just my boss is too idle to dial his own numbers LOL!!

I am having a packet of wheat crunchies to see if it takes the sicky feeling away!!

see ya missmojo!

Ohhh wheat mucnhies!! Thats all I wanted last night after you and leah were talking about them!

I am having worcester sauce ones today (well they are all gone now!!) last night I made some Jamie Oliver fridge cake it is all chocolately and gooey, I am going to eat that next :rofl: even a stomach bug can't stop me stuffing my fat face :rofl:

Leah - why you blue hun? :hugs:

Tracy - You MUST send me the reciepe!!!!! xxxxx Sounds SCRUMMY!

Actually it isn't Jamie Oliver - that one had meringue in and I wasn't sure if I am allowed it (partly cooked egg?) this is it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/chocolatefridgecake_74814.shtml

Enjoy!!!

tracy - Naughty...... no your not!!! But if the eggs are pasturized I dont think its so bad

Okay i'm officially bored at work! So much so i've accessed the site via my mobile phone!

miss mojo...hello!

know what you mean about no :sex:

i was also denied last night....not good as i was really horny! :rofl:

hi Tracy....just looking at the recipe....couldn't see any eggs in it though....Chocolate fridge cake....looked lovely though!

how's you and bump? you doing ok ?

Ha ha buffy sucks being denied. I have a data bundle on my account so it will come off that

It was another recipe that had the eggs in buffy!

I only have free texts on my phone but it is a really cheap contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"