WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Buffy :wave: - NAUGHTY DH!!!! I think you should give him a good spanking!!! Are you feeling more positive today after your FS appointment???

tracy - I wish I had a cheap contract!!!!

Miss Mojo - Im with orange!!! Any deals I need to know about :rofl:

Morning my lovelies x

Tracy - thats recipe sounds yum I may have to make it at the weekend x

missymojo - thats shite about being turned down & in all your get up too x hope your DH makes up for it tonight x

Leah - hope your feeling ok huni x

Hi Kerry & Buffy x x x x

I pay 30 summat for 600 mins unlim texts and 30mb of data

Tbh there's not so great deals atm generally i would look on the orange website and pick a deal from there then ring up and ask if you can have it lol. I did that with my own

hi Reedy....how you doing hun - you all excited?!

Kerry...am feeling more positive after the appointment.....dh not so though.....maybe that's why he wasn't in the mood last night....:cry:

mmm, food......tuna sandwich today.......

I have a kiwi an apple and some soup for my lunch today. Then having sweet and sour home made for tea

Buffy - Oh Thats ashame DH didnt feel too positive..... but men dont like to ask for help with anything! Silly men!!! Maybe he feels like its his fault in someway that he's failed... iygwim. :hug:

Miss mojo - Ohhhh Well done you..... very healthy lunch!!

Im having special K!!!! LUCKY ME!!! :rofl:

hi Reedy....how you doing hun - you all excited?!

I'm ok thanks Buffy x still hasnt really sank in yet x I'm full of a cold though x
Just feeling mega tired :sleep: could do with a week off work to get some sleep :rofl: x
Hope your ok & everything goes well at the appointment x x x x :hugs:

afternoon girls, sorry about my mini rant earlier i am just tired and struggling a bit, pregnancy seems to set off my depression, i think all these hormones flying about knock me a bit. Nathan is taking a half day today and i am going to get some sleep. Thanks for all the support you are all fabulous.. xxxx

My lunch is v healthy today - ham and cheese salad and a rhubarb yoghurt (trying to cancel out the crisps and fridge cake:rofl:)

Hi Reedy, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

aww baby love masive massive hugs :hug: :hugs: xxxxx

im trying to eat healthier during ttc so i'm used to it when i get my bfp!! i hate health food much prefer to carbo load lol

hi chriss thanks for the welcome, im trying to keep up with thread oin my my mobile lol, work sucks!!!!!! in fact its safe to say i hate work lol

hi chriss thanks for the welcome, im trying to keep up with thread oin my my mobile lol, work sucks!!!!!! in fact its safe to say i hate work lol

Yup I hate work too...no I DESPISE work!!

Hi Chris!!! :waves: - Im just off to your journo to check on those crazy temps!! xxxx

tracy - Junk in between meals............ Totally understand that one!! :rofl:

i enjoy my work most of the time......but i do hate the fat slob that i have to sit next to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"