WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Nat, all good here thanks.... Had a name change for the girl, but this one is 100% for keeps..How are you?

What was it before? Any reason to change?

I'm good, sugar levels are coming down, but its a case of playing with what food i can have which is a pain. Not so many tears today, so far!

It was Amelia Mae, but now going for Aimee Grace...My best friend when i was young was Amy and she died when we were 15 from meningitis :cry: I have always loved the name and obviously it has alot of meaning to me...
Good about your sugar levels hun and i can imagine it must be a right pain with the food, but sure it will become 2nd nature! :hugs:

Sounds lovely.... just so you know from a teachers point of view they aren't naughty names either!!! I really struggled picking ours!!

:wohoo: thats good then...Thanks hun :hugs:
Have you revealed your name yet or is it a secret?

morning.....:wave:

all these prawns....i want one too!

Morning Buffy. how are you?

She will be called Isobel Emily... but just incase it is a boy it will be Ben Thomas Edward. But as we had a scan on Monday I saw the 'hamburger' bits!! :rofl:

hamburger bits.....what are you like Nat!!!!

don't feel too great today......so am just sat at desk quietly (with ipod) ignoring fat git today.....

Well it's what it looked like! Dh thought i was barmy as well!!!

I'll punch the fat git!!!

Awww lovely name Nat

Buffycat whats up hun? just throw things at fatty when he aint looking :lol:

Nooo.. lets over feed him so that he wobbles some more!!!

:rofl: Nat good idea, then buffycat can push him over and watch him try to get back up hahaha....Oh that thought tickled me! Evil Leah is coming out now:muaha: must be the hormones lol

or you could say catch me for some more chocolate and try and watch him run!!!! Dangle the choc in front of him!!!

:rofl:

he looks like one of those old toys that never falls over.....blimey, i can't remember that they are called though!

feel rubbish as my arthritis has flared up.....constant exhaustion and pain and not allowed any meds....way to go....

weebles never fall over...

just feel a little blue, wait til to what tomorrow brings

weebles, that's the one!!!!

sorry, i'm a bit out of touch with what has been going on....is it because of the gestational diabetes?

yeah, out of two and half days of testing I only got two readings below what i should be... and I test 4 times a day. struggling to find the right foods.

I loved those weebles!!!

Weebles wobble but they dont fall down!!!! :rofl:

Buffycat hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member