WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon ladies :hi:

Sorry for my lack of attendance in BAW. Our hiring freeze was lifted so things have been BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Then, I've been sick with a bad cold. I'm still not feeling great. All I wanna do is :sleep: :sleep: Colds suck! :hissy

How is everyone??

:happydance: low blood sugar level after lunch!!!! first one in three days

hi Chris.....hope you have enough kleenex to get you through the day........:hugs:

Hello peeps!
All this talking of weebles, prawns, hamburgers has made me giggle! :rofl:

Morning, we are very quiet these days here.

I am off to the hospital again this afternoon!

Morning girls

Today is a fabulous day! My OH had Testicular cancer a few years back and gets checked every 6 months, well lately he has been getting pains in his chest & side so he had a scan and bloods done last week... We got a letter today saying his blood marker levels are normal :yipee: It means the pains are not cancer :yipee: just waiting for his CT scan results now as they might shed some light on what they are! I am so relieved as i just kept thinking the worst... Oh girls i am so happy and so emotional :cry:

Nat hope everything goes ok at the hospital babes :hugs:

Excellent news Leah!!!

Thanks, hopefully I don't have to go on insulin... we'll see! I'm ordering my pram tomorrow too :)

Hi girls, Leah, fab news about OH hun!! Nat hope all goes well at the hospital :hugs:

Hi Tracy, it's getting better....alot less congested today but still very :sleep: :sleep:

Still awaiting my results from my cycle day 3 test last week. I should have the results today or tomorrow. :argh:

Got my prenatals in the mail yesterday so took my first doses this am. Anyone else have 2 pills? I have 1 for the vitamins and then a soft gel for the minerals.

Glad you are feeling better, fx for a good result from your test :hugs: (is it the ov one?)

Hi ladies

Lea - If your around, I just want to say how very very sorry I am.

Tracy - thanks for letting us know x

OH NO! I'll go visit Lea's journo now. Just got out of a meeting.

Lea, I'm so very sorry hun. I'm here if you need anything. :hugs: :hugs:

Glad you are feeling better, fx for a good result from your test :hugs: (is it the ov one?)

Thanks, no this is the cycle day 3 test to check my ovarian reserve. I still haven't heard anything yet. :shrug: They said a week or maybe shorter and it'll be exactly a week tomorrow.

That's what I meant - to check if you are oving or not - that is the test I had, are you scheduled for the 21 day test too?

Lea - thinking of you hun :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back