WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy.....ttc for 2 years.....t mcs......got Reumatoid arthritis, so docs want me to get pregnant asap before my bones get much worse....

re clomid though......is that to help along ovulation? do they think that was your issue? sorry if these are personal questions.....

No not personal at all :hugs:

Sorry about ur 2 looses :hugs: i would ask them to look into that. Yeah clomid was designed to make women ovulate but i already do, its been proved to help with unexplained infertility also succesful when used with iui maybe mention that?

Good luck.

XXX

I dunno hun, I never worked out how to use fertility friend :dohh:

God I am bored, i have even dusted and vacuumed my office!! (the cleaning company pulled out a couple of weeks ago!)

WOW! :shock: Tracy, one must be hideously bored to CLEAN!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

One is super extraordinarily spectacularly mega bored Chris :rofl:

Kerry, i am trying my best not to be a miserable cow LOL I have decided what will be will be so there is not much point mooching around feeling sorry for myself!!

tracy - :hug:

Feast your eyes on this!!! Thats GOT to cheer you up!!
https://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff318/valheb/sexyman.jpg

Look at this, some woman in the US was bored and painted her who-ha on her car!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/untitled-3.jpg

Chris - Someone sent me that on an email........... one question........ WHY???? :rofl:

Tracy - Glad my shenanigans and the spammers cheered you up!! xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Her car caused quite a bit of accidents and she was told to paint over it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We Americans are a little nutters :rofl: :rofl:

Have you heard of them strange wierdo's that actually have sexual relations with their cars??? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"