WTT List

Hi everyone... BFN for me this month, even though I was 6 days late. Progesterone messed up my cycle. Onto end September/October :)

Good luck everyone.

Hey guys. It's been quite awhile since I have checked in here and a lot has happened so I figured better late than never for my update. We ended up ttc #3 a lot earlier than originally planned, I had a mc at 8w in Jan of 2016 then we started ntnp. Shortly after that we moved to a new state around the end of March which was when I had my first chemical pregnancy. We started ttc in April and I had 3 more back to back chemical pregnancies before our rainbow finally stuck. She was born on April 16th 2017 and has been the most amazing addition to our family. After Mackenzie was born I got the paragard iud put in at my 6w pp check since we did not plan on having anymore children for awhile. Well that was short lived because on September 30th I got my iud removed and we started ntnp again. All was going well, but I started to go off the rails a little bit and got carried away with tracking which was the whole point of us ntnp, to not do that:dohh: I got caught buying opk by my husband and he was disappointed that we didn't talk about it before going out and buying a pack so I promised to stop all tracking methods and continue ntnp like we had been. On November 17th sometime in the pm I got a random wave of nausea that caught me off guard, I started thinking back to when I remembered having my last period since getting the iud removed and stopping breastfeeding and the last date I came up with was at the end of August. I ran out and got a box of frer's and I remember thinking to myself on the way to the store "what if it's actually positive.." well low and behold, it was. I got a faint but obvious positive, I was elated! the next day I took a digital which confirmed "pregnant". I was confused but I knew I wasn't as far along as I would of been had my last period actually been in August. I told my husband and he wasn't very enthused..he actually had quite a put off reaction and it was pretty upsetting but I was sure he just needed time and would come around. My ob got me in right away that Monday and sent me for blood work and a stat ultrasound due to all of the losses before Mackenzie's pregnancy. At the first ultrasound they could not see a pregnancy because I was very early, my hcg was at 140 the first day my blood got taken then 48 hrs later was at 380 so my ob confirmed I was pregnant but couldn't give me a due date, re scheduled the ultrasound for today(12/7/17). Unfortunately on Saturday I went to the er for bleeding and cramping and I miscarried the next day. This loss has been very difficult because the pregnancy was not planned but I felt very happy and full of joy when I found out even while my husband's reaction wasn't a good one, I still felt happy. Now I am feeling gutted and heartbroken. And because of my husband's reaction along with his reaction to the miscarriage we have decided to put off ntnp/ttc for at least a year to see how things go. For now I am trying to take one day at a time, but it has been an incredibly difficult time for me. Sorry this is so long but that is everything summed up. I will most likely be around this forum a lot more than the others.

Happy New Year!! 🎆🎉

Good luck to who's trying this month!

Hello, my DH and I have decided to stop WTT and start actually TTC #2. I was on the Nov 2018 list, but am starting once this next cycle begins this month!

Hello everybody, I've been stalking BNB posts for about a year but never signed up or posted until now. Yesterday our date for TTC no.1 was finally set for September this year!! (2018) I'm sooo happy I could dance alone for hours :happydance: Please add me to the list :winkwink:

My WTT journey: We've been married for over a year and we both agreed before marriage that we wanted 3 or 4 children. He's 27 and I'm 25. However we hadn't talked about at which age to start trying and he was very surprised when I first proposed we start right away after we got married. I then found out that he wanted to wait until I'm 30 and he's 32. I said absolutely not, that's too late if we want 4 kids! I said I wanted to try right away. So it's been a (loving, gentle) battle with many conversations, arguments and counterarguments from both of us, and lots of tears and crazy baby-fever on my part for the past 9 months or so (I'm sure many of you can relate - reading forums and stories, looking up videos and articles online about babies, pregnancy, parenting, TTC, birth, and everything in between, during most of my free time... setting countdown timers, journaling, etc...)

After our first serious conversation about it back in April 2017 he had said he could start TTC in January 2020 the earliest. This was of course better than 2023 but I was still quite unhappy about it because there's no real reason to wait other than him wanting us to have more money and him feeling too young to be a dad. We live in Europe and here most of his friends are not even in a serious relationship, but I'm from Latin America, where 25 is perfectly normal for a woman to have a baby. I believe we have more than enough money to start trying. We're both done with our educations, are happily married, been together for 3 and a half years, live alone in an apartment big enough to fit one child in a nice suburban area, he has a full time job and I have a good, stable part-time at walking distance from our apartment, that I intend to keep post-baby. Also, we are both responsible people who never go partying and rarely go out, when we do it's to a restaurant, an opera, or something like that, and he occasionally goes to a sports game, but that's it, so there wouldn't be much to give up regarding our lifestyle when baby comes.

Now yesterday, we FINALLY agreed on a compromise that feels good to me and, surprisingly, to him as well. That is, starting in September of this year (in less than 8 months). This feels much closer and reassuring to me, and he said this way we can save a lot until then and then throughout the pregnancy which would make him feel reassured about his worries (the finances) as we'd have at least a year and a half to save. I've also made some financial compromises like eliminating certain expenses and saving more and basically never eating out, only cooking at home. He knows I'm willing to do anything for TTC sooner and I've proven to him how much I want it and how responsible I've been about it and how mature our conversations have been, so I guess he's really come to terms with it and I'm so happy about that!

Even though I wanted to TTC so badly I was also feeling bad about the fact that I wanted him to want it too, not to force him into it, and whereas you can say that yes I have in a way talked him into trying years sooner than he wanted to, it's happened in a mature and loving way and we've arrived at a conclusion that feels good for both of us after 9 months of discussions and conversations.

So this is to all of you out there in this situation of wanting to try much sooner than your partner - don't give up! Try to let out your emotions in writing so that when you talk to them you can present logical, clear points for discussion and always in a loving and respectful manner. Let the topic rest for a while after a long discussion and come back to it with a fresh perspective, but do be honest and let them know all the emotions you're feeling, you don't have to bottle them up inside! Your partner should always remain your best friend even if you don't agree with them. It's possible to eventually arrive at a compromise that both of you feel OK with!

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

My SO and I are moving to NTNP

I put you under this month. Good luck!

Hello everybody, I've been stalking BNB posts for about a year but never signed up or posted until now. Yesterday our date for TTC no.1 was finally set for September this year!! (2018) I'm sooo happy I could dance alone for hours :happydance: Please add me to the list :winkwink:

My WTT journey: We've been married for over a year and we both agreed before marriage that we wanted 3 or 4 children. He's 27 and I'm 25. However we hadn't talked about at which age to start trying and he was very surprised when I first proposed we start right away after we got married. I then found out that he wanted to wait until I'm 30 and he's 32. I said absolutely not, that's too late if we want 4 kids! I said I wanted to try right away. So it's been a (loving, gentle) battle with many conversations, arguments and counterarguments from both of us, and lots of tears and crazy baby-fever on my part for the past 9 months or so (I'm sure many of you can relate - reading forums and stories, looking up videos and articles online about babies, pregnancy, parenting, TTC, birth, and everything in between, during most of my free time... setting countdown timers, journaling, etc...)

After our first serious conversation about it back in April 2017 he had said he could start TTC in January 2020 the earliest. This was of course better than 2023 but I was still quite unhappy about it because there's no real reason to wait other than him wanting us to have more money and him feeling too young to be a dad. We live in Europe and here most of his friends are not even in a serious relationship, but I'm from Latin America, where 25 is perfectly normal for a woman to have a baby. I believe we have more than enough money to start trying. We're both done with our educations, are happily married, been together for 3 and a half years, live alone in an apartment big enough to fit one child in a nice suburban area, he has a full time job and I have a good, stable part-time at walking distance from our apartment, that I intend to keep post-baby. Also, we are both responsible people who never go partying and rarely go out, when we do it's to a restaurant, an opera, or something like that, and he occasionally goes to a sports game, but that's it, so there wouldn't be much to give up regarding our lifestyle when baby comes.

Now yesterday, we FINALLY agreed on a compromise that feels good to me and, surprisingly, to him as well. That is, starting in September of this year (in less than 8 months). This feels much closer and reassuring to me, and he said this way we can save a lot until then and then throughout the pregnancy which would make him feel reassured about his worries (the finances) as we'd have at least a year and a half to save. I've also made some financial compromises like eliminating certain expenses and saving more and basically never eating out, only cooking at home. He knows I'm willing to do anything for TTC sooner and I've proven to him how much I want it and how responsible I've been about it and how mature our conversations have been, so I guess he's really come to terms with it and I'm so happy about that!

Even though I wanted to TTC so badly I was also feeling bad about the fact that I wanted him to want it too, not to force him into it, and whereas you can say that yes I have in a way talked him into trying years sooner than he wanted to, it's happened in a mature and loving way and we've arrived at a conclusion that feels good for both of us after 9 months of discussions and conversations.

So this is to all of you out there in this situation of wanting to try much sooner than your partner - don't give up! Try to let out your emotions in writing so that when you talk to them you can present logical, clear points for discussion and always in a loving and respectful manner. Let the topic rest for a while after a long discussion and come back to it with a fresh perspective, but do be honest and let them know all the emotions you're feeling, you don't have to bottle them up inside! Your partner should always remain your best friend even if you don't agree with them. It's possible to eventually arrive at a compromise that both of you feel OK with!

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

You're added to September.

Hi guys, I came off pill 11 days ago, we plan to have 2 af’s then ttc. My little one will be 5 in April and we have decided it’s now or never, nervous !

Hi guys, I came off pill 11 days ago, we plan to have 2 af’s then ttc. My little one will be 5 in April and we have decided it’s now or never, nervous !

Did you want me to put you under April?

Hi everyone! I loved this forum when we were TTC #1 in 2013/2014. We our son in Dec 2014 and have decided to start TTC #2 in June 2018 �� looking forward to meeting some WTT/TTC friends again!

Hi everyone! I loved this forum when we were TTC #1 in 2013/2014. We our son in Dec 2014 and have decided to start TTC #2 in June 2018 �� looking forward to meeting some WTT/TTC friends again!

Added you to June.

Good luck if anyone is trying this month!

I'd like me to a spot on your list.
Trying at the end of this month or beginning of march depending on the O day.
Very excited and nervous for our #1

I'd like me to a spot on your list.
Trying at the end of this month or beginning of march depending on the O day.
Very excited and nervous for our #1

Put you under March good luck!

I would love to be added to the list :) my husband and I want another one we are just not sure when we will TTC yet between us we have 6 kids ranging in age from 7years old to 8 months old (he has 3 boys from a previous relationship I have a boy and a girl from a previous relationship and we have a girl together) I currently have the marina in and we are thinking of removing it late next year but undecided yet.

Good luck to everyone TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->