WTT List

Hi hun I need an edit we are no longer WTT and have moved to ntnp xxx

Hey everyone!

My hubby and I just started talking about TTC again for baby #2. I just had my IUD removed on 6/6. Went on pills before my hubs and I really thought thinking about having baby #2. We have a few things to get in place before we really start trying like getting on insurance and getting a check up for the all clear because I had a bunch of health issues during and after my last pregnancy that we want to make sure that it's safe for me to try and conceive again.

I'm hoping we can get things going by Oct/Nov of this year, but in all reality with his insurance through work it'll probably be early 2019.

Hey everyone!

My hubby and I just started talking about TTC again for baby #2. I just had my IUD removed on 6/6. Went on pills before my hubs and I really thought thinking about having baby #2. We have a few things to get in place before we really start trying like getting on insurance and getting a check up for the all clear because I had a bunch of health issues during and after my last pregnancy that we want to make sure that it's safe for me to try and conceive again.

I'm hoping we can get things going by Oct/Nov of this year, but in all reality with his insurance through work it'll probably be early 2019.

I put you under January 2019.

:friends: WTT for #2 starting in Aug 2018!

Added!

Hello! We will be TTC #1 in 2019 - not sure which month yet :happydance:

Just letting people know I have officially started! CD 4! I have been eating healthy for about a month and half, walking most days, trying to relax, tracked my last cycle off birth control. So I am ready to do this! Hoping and trying for a girl (will stop BDing about 2 days before my anticipated ovulation!)

Hi hun I'm in the waiting but wanting section but we are currently TTC xx

Hi there! Add me to the list please. I'm WTT and will start TTC in August 2019. I can't start now because I first have to put in order a lot of stuff job-related and health related, but I love to have found this forum, is really helping me to calm down, my boyfriend is getting tired of me talking about the same thing all the time... It'll be my #1. Good luck to all of you, I hope we get to be friends and to read a lot of good news around here.

I am WTT till November 2018, and if we don't catch then I will be in Wanting but Waiting. Will update when the time comes.

Hi hun, our timeline has changed and we have pushed back TTC to Aug 2020.

Hey Everyone,

I have a soon to be 6 year old girl, and it has taken me until now to be able to want another. The birth was horrifically painful and I did not have any drugs and went completely natural. I never wanted to do it again. It was awful but I am so grateful that nothing really bad happened. The age is a factor to, I am 35 so kind of need to get cracking. So many stressful factors to think about! I guess its just all in my head anyway, the normal stresses of the biological clock ticking. I used this site when I was WTT and TTC and totally got sidetracked with life so now I am back after 4 or so years! so I am WTT until Dec 2018/Jan2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->