WTT List

Ive been away for so long, but im now currently 7 weeks pregnant with #2!, still team yellow but will update once we know whats going on :D

Hi! I found this site due to my out of control baby fever. Looking forward to going off my pill in December/January and starting to try early 2018! I know it's not that far away (the first half of this year really flew by), but my hormones have kicked it into high gear so I'm crazy right now!

Hello il need removed off the list as 12 weeks pregnant xx

I just signed up and I'm pretty new at this but here is some background...

I've been on birth control since I was 14 (I'm 28 now) and came off of it 10/2015 to give myself a break. It took me 8 months to finally get a period. I was told I had high prolactin levels and was put on Dostinex for 8 months. Levels were great and I was able to come off of it and go back on birth control. 3 months later I needed my gallbladder out and had to come off birth control. I waited to get 3 consecutive periods on time before going back on. This month it took 40 days to get a period and I found out my levels are high again.

My boyfriend and I plan to have kids next year at some point. Endocrinologist would like me to be on Dostinex for approx. a year before trying to hopefully correct the high prolactin issues. I also have intestinal issues and know I'm going to have a tough time trying to conceive so I'm trying to get it on the right track for when I am ready.

Well ladies. I did the trying and now I enter the tww lol good luck to everyone xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->