WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Let the BD begin Mkac & Mysticalrain! :happydance: I'll be right behind you in no time.

I love how all in you are lovetocruise. I told DH last night we're having a lot more sex next month. I'm going to call today to schedule my manicure and see what they have available for early next week. DH will be out of town so there won't be anything to rush home too.

I'm so happy for you patience!

Keeping my fingers crossed for y'all!

Argh my temps are being cruel, I'm sure O is today but the sight of these multiple 36.2 temps on my chart is disheartening :( hubby even offered to bd today as well though I'm not sure either of us can manage :D I might have to have our first "suck it up you're trying for a baby" bd, can't wait for tww haha :D

Sorry your body is being such a pain patience. I feel like DH and I will have some of those "suck it up your trying for a baby" bd sessions this next cycle too. It's weird to think about bd on a completely technical aspect instead of somewhat spontanious and just for fun.

I was WAY off on my cycle. I thought I usually ovulated around CD 15-16. I hadn't used OPK's this cycle, and we BD'ed enough. Yesterday, I had very distinct cramping and a lot of watery cm. I took an OPK in the morning, and it was very positive. All day I had a lot of cm and pains on my left side. I took another test, to a very dark test line. I am hoping we did not miss our window, as there would not have been sperm waiting. I am not really sure how it all works, (even though this will be baby #3!! haha). Can the sperm reach the egg in time if you BD the day of ovulation??

Can I join in on the TWW??

Good luck to everyone starting out in their new cycles!!

Thanks Cntrygal, one raised temp this morning :) i had one of those after my flatline but if it stays up tomorrow there's a great chance I O'ed yesterday :) woo!

Addy, people say bd'ing on O day is optimal :) doing it the days before is just in case the egg comes say, in the morning and you bd in the evening, there's a chance it's already gone, but ov usually comes the day after +opk so I think you're in with a chance :flower:

Any update lovetocruise? :)

I got one positive opk and nothing since. No temp rise. I'm starting to get really frustrated. Take a look at my chart and tell me what you think...
Also tried to be last night and failed miserably. We are just not able to pull of this much sex. Next month I think we'll try to get some zinc for hubby, supposed to help with libido.
Sorry for the rant, it's only the first month and I'm already frustrated.
Your temps are looking promising patience!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Maybe you ovulated already?? Sorry I am no help with temping, I have never done it! Good luck though, and lot's of :dust:

I hope you are right patienceiav! I don't know how I am going to wait for these next two weeks, so impatient already!!

I think given the average drop and rise of temps I think you've not O'ed yet :( I need a temp of between 36.2 and 36.0 then at least 36.4 to confirm

I understand about the bd, don't get too worked up though I know it's tough but every day is quite hectic! Hope you get more info tomorrow :)

Anyone trying green tea for increased EWCM? I had some yesterday and today and yesterday I had my first almost fertile CM, and good amounts both days :)

I'm quite the tea drinker, though not always specifically green tea it's never caffinated/black at least :) usually have 1-2 cups a day and I've never had ewcm, I take EPO and drink maca smoothies to help out but oh well :shrug: it's interesting it works for you :)

Patience, what is up with our bodies?! Still no O here...CD20. Ugh. :hissy::coffee::wacko:

lovetocruise, Sorry you are going through this! So frustrating!! I truly hope it happens soon for you:)

MKA, I am not much of a tea drinker, prefer coffee:coffee:. Glad it is working for you though!

I am officially in my Tww....really hoping this next week goes by fast. I think the earliest I can test is the 23rd. I am really hoping to hold out until then, because I know it will just be a waste.

Where is everyone else in their cycles? Anyone in their Tww?

Lovetocruise that sucks! Phantom +OPK's are a ******* :( keep taking them and see where you get :(

I finally got my crosshairs, so ridiculously relieved! At cd21, now I have to try to stop my body having af in 10days so the egg has a chance!

I normally don't drink tea either, I don't really like it. I got some green tea with lemon & honey and just add extra honey to sweeten and it's not so bad :)
besides the increase in EWCM it's good for you too so that's a bonus

Lovetocruise I'm sorry your body is being so difficult. I would need an "ovulating for dummies" book to even begin to understand OPK's. So I can only offer you a :hugs: and keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'm so glad to hear everyones progress! I have to say, the TWW was so much worse than I expected it to be. I hope you ladies have a quick TWW with a BFP at the end! :flower:

AF is leaving the building in the next day or two for me so it will be cycle #2 of trying when DH gets back. I've already told him we will be having more sex this month. I think we'll need to sit down and have a little conversation about what that means and each of our responsibilities. Like we both need to be on our best behavior so neither of us are pissy with the other so we can BD when we need to. :haha:

OPK's are nice, just pee on them twice a day from cd10 till it goes positive (or not in my and lovetocruise case this month lol)

I'm only 3dpo but am about to come down sick, both my bosses were ill now me and my colleague are going down, I've had to take 3 painkillers today and still not feeling good :( i don't suppose anyone knows which painkillers are least bad when ttc? I feel awful for taking them!

Patience, stick with Tylenol or acetaminophen.
Ibuprofen or other NSAIDS will interfere with implantation. Excedrine and other caffeine containing drugs aren't good for conceiving or babies either.

Luckily enough my mother in law just got back from USA and brought a few Tylenol with her, going to try to avoid them as much as I can and just drink loads, today I have acid tummy but that's better than a "can't function at work" headache. Might be calling in sick tomorrow :(

Lovetocruise, your chart is even pissing me off! Where's the temp drop man? I have a friend having a similar thing this month, her temp just goes up and down like a mountain and hasn't had O confirmed by cd24 despite being regular normally :( hoping something changes for you soon!

Patience, do you not have access to Tylenol where you live?!:shrug: It has always been my drug of choice for headaches and other aches and pains and pretty much the only safe drug for TTC and pregnancy.

Cntrygal, good plan! It's always easier to bd when everyone is getting along:winkwink: I think if you shoot for every other to every 3rd day, you'll have a good chance of catching that egg this month.:thumbup:

Where is everyone else at in there cycles?? Anyone getting close to testing date?

I have some potentially good news. This morning I finally got my crosshairs in my FF chart! I'm not completely convinced that my temps are accurate but I'm going with it for now. This morning temperature jumped but it was also the only morning I could not wait to use the restroom so I took my temperature after I got up for a minute.
The other problem is that I honestly think my thermometer is a little off. When my temperature barely changed for several days, I tried temping at different times throughout the day to compare results from the mornings and they weren't any different.

We've been trying to stick to the every other day schedule but last night that just did not happen. It was the first time that neither one of us had any desire and even the thought of bding was exhausting. Since I'm not positive if I ovulated or not, we'll try again tonight and in a few more days.

If my crosshairs are right, I'm at 3 DPO, so my first TWW!! I'll test the day before Thanksgiving so we can break the news to our families on the holiday if its positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->