WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

Glad you are doing well Amalee. I think cutting back on the caffeine has been the hardest for me to prepare for. I've been on a high protein/low carb/low sugar diet for a few months now so I think that will help when I've got a lo cook'n in there. But agree patience, or assuming anyway, that it will be easier to resist.

So I've felt a little different today. I've had a little cramping, but they don't really feel like AF cramps. It's more of a dull pressure/fullness. But since I just started feeling this today, it could very well be the start of AF cramps. I can't say I paid too much attention to my pre-AF symptoms before TTC. Now I can't decide if I want to go ahead and test in the morning or wait for what could possibly be AF in a couple of days.

Glad you are doing well Amalee. I think cutting back on the caffeine has been the hardest for me to prepare for. I've been on a high protein/low carb/low sugar diet for a few months now so I think that will help when I've got a lo cook'n in there. But agree patience, or assuming anyway, that it will be easier to resist.

So I've felt a little different today. I've had a little cramping, but they don't really feel like AF cramps. It's more of a dull pressure/fullness. But since I just started feeling this today, it could very well be the start of AF cramps. I can't say I paid too much attention to my pre-AF symptoms before TTC. Now I can't decide if I want to go ahead and test in the morning or wait for what could possibly be AF in a couple of days.

How many DPO are you??

How many DPO are you??

I don't track ovulation so I don't have any idea how many dpo I am. AF is due somewhere between today and Wednesday.

Cntrygal, test again in the morning, this time with a FRER. I have high hopes for you!

Amalee, glad to hear you're feeling good. Keep us all updated so we can live vicariously through you!

Patience, I was looking at your chart and comparing it to your last month chart. I'm a newbie, and no expert, but I think you're getting ready to O. Keep BDing!!

As for me, false alarm, not a positive IC OPK. I think it was a cross of reading it wrong and too soon, and the test being a little weird. Like, the line I saw was in a weird place on the stick. The tests I took later in the day were both negative. My line is progressively getting darker but isn't there yet. I'm guessing Thursday will be my O, we shall see.

Just trying to BD every other day. Not going as smoothly as I'd hoped. DH and I are once or twice a weekers normally for a reason. Its just better when its less often I guess. I just ordered some preseed from Amazon...I think we're gonna need it..

I tested this morning with my answer test and got a bfn. :nope:

At this point, I'm just waiting on AF. :coffee: No symptoms today.

Congrats sailorsgirl that is great news! How are you feeling?

I know what you mean lovetocruise. Thinking of BD every other day next month if my positive never comes makes me tired just thinking about it. TMI..but we DTD night before last and it was good stuff! :thumbup: I think it's mostly mental b/c there was no chance we were trying to make a baby. And I also want Amalee to keep us updated so we can live vicariously through her.

Thanks ladies your all very welcoming. So I have a funny story for you all that will make you chuckle. Im actually heartbroken about this. Right so about 6 weeks ago I decided to make a birthday card for my little boy to send into Cbeebies so they can show it on the tv on his birthday which was Sunday. So we made it sent it away needs to be in 4 weeks before the big day. So do all the work make an amazing Octonouts card with his name in glitter it was amazing! anyway was waiting on Sunday all day for it to come on whilst having a party for my son. Anyway... eventually it came on about 20 past 2 house full of people screaming at the tv cause his card came on. However the music was up very loud and the tv was muted so I ran like and idiot flapping about like I do... And it was a magic remote with a scroll button to change the channel and I switched the channel by accident and missed it completely. I was so upset at what I did. Anyway Cbeebies has an iplayer that you can go on to view the birthday cards that you miss. So me and my oh went on to find his card. to find out they have stopped doing the cbeebies iplayer as of November! and they only show them on the tv and thats it. So I am still gutted about it three days later... :( sighs* its funny for people to hear but gutting for me lol xxxx

Does "morning sickness" resemble being car (or motion) sick? Seriously trying not to read into it but I've felt car sick all afternoon (while sitting at my desk at work) and thought I was going to puke on the way home. Had a headache from hell so stopped and got Tylenol. Was in my car getting ready to pull out of the grocery store parking lot...windows rolled up, heater on...and smelled something grody. Looked over and the guy in the truck next to me had his window down and smoking a cigarette. I can't believe I could smell it just from my car pulling it in through my heater.

The burping continues. Once I got home I let out a big burp and a little of the nausea went away for a minute. Oh and how can I feel nauseous and my stomach be growling at the same time? We have a cattle meeting tonight. I had DH stop and get me gum on his way home in case I hurled while at the meeting. I also put my hair in a ponytail just in case. That's how nauseous I feel. I swear if I let myself think of something gross I could hurl. And I'm a little shaky.

Since my symptoms seem to hit me in the evening I'm tempted to take my next test in the evening. I know some ladies have better luck than in the morning.

:shrug:

I haven't really had any morning sickness to speak of, so I can't help with that comparison, sorry. But I think you should test ASAP! It definitely sounds promising, fingers crossed for you!

Mysticalrain, I'm sorry to hear about that :( It must have been such a let down for you! I get really upset when I try to do something thoughtful for someone and it falls through, and I imagine it's a much stronger emotion when it's for your own young child. :hugs:

Cntrygal, not sure about other people, but I know my MS didn't kick in until around 7 weeks with both pregnancies. The main symptoms I had were sore boobs and slight cramping. I started puking right at 7 weeks...haha. :sick:

Mysticalrain, sorry to hear about missing the card! That would have been disappointing! I have tried to send in for my girls birthdays for a local channel here, but have never made it onto t.v!

patienceiav, I would definitely test again:) Good luck!!

sailorsgirl, CONGRATS!! Very exciting! HH 9 months:)

lovetocruise, good luck this month:)

Amalee, glad you are feeling well! Some people are super lucky and do not get M/S, maybe you will be one of them:)

I am wishing the next two weeks would fly by!! I think tonight will be our last BD before my TWW starts. I am on CD18, but I have no clue when I ovulated....if it happens late, I want to make sure we BD enough.

I got up at 3am to the :witch:. I'm disappointed but knew it was a long shot on our first month TTC. Not sure what my body was doing to me. DH was pretty neutral about it and that seemed to sting a little. He's just way more laid back about stuff and I know that, but it didn't lessen the sting. So I'm drowning my sorrows in coffee this morning. :coffee: Everything will be fine and we'll be back at it in no time. :thumbup:

Lovetocruise...Think I'm going to schedule that manicure.

In trying to stay positive about it. I am glad to be out of the waiting. Man, that was way more brutal that I imagined it'd be. And we have plans this weekend that would have been hard to figure out if we were still in limbo. We're working a set of calves Saturday and if I were pregnant or might have been pregnant it would have been hard to hide why I wasn't doing some of the things I normally would be. Plus we've been wanting to have dinner with another couple who we always have a few drinks with so we couldn't make plans with them while in limbo. I didn't waste any time and made plans this morning to meet them for dinner Saturday night...where I will be having a few drink.

Lesson learned that I (hopefully) won't do next month: I am going to try my darndest to keep myself occupied so I don't symptom spot and just be careful in my activities as if I am pregnant. And going to try to wait to test until AF is late.

I'm so excited for you ladies, you must be getting close! :happydance: How is everyone feeling?

Aww sorry girl :( hope it goes quick so you can hurry back to fertile time, it's the most fun :) pamper yourself now, you deserve it :flower:

I'm still staring at blank OPK's, watery but creamy cm (go figure) and the agonising nail biting of have i haven't I O'ed ;( temps hint soon but Sat is my last day and cd22, much later than expected :( fingers crossed

AF left the building and it's on to cycle #2 wohooo!

Woohoo go get your bd on! :happydance:

A happy morning update for me: fertile cm! I'm almost squeaking with joy, I'm going to put it as a total coincidence I has one tbsp EPO last night, it can't work that quick? I know I can't rely on my abdomen to give me the right info but I feel like O could be on its way, nothing on opk yet, need to figure out if i bd tonight and risk O being later or wait and bd tomorrow in hope I time it better :) glad I brought OPK's to work lol!

Sorry to hear that Cntrygal. Im out this month as well :( Iv just finished. Af has left today. So fresh slate again! COME BFP in December that would be an amazing Christmas present for us all :)

Cntrygal, sorry you're out, I had high hopes for you. :hugs: I know its not realistic to expect it in the first cycle but doesn't mean its any less difficult when af hits. :flower:

Patience, I'm right there with you this morning! Woke up to lots of fertile CM, so I took a test with a CB OPK and got a SMILEY FACE!

I am so excited! Even talked DH into coming home for his lunch break to :sex: :thumbup: :blush:

This wait to O is so brutal, I hope the TWW is a bit easier.

Wee, 90% positive opk by lunch time :D to the bedroom! Lol :happydance: I'm feeling definite pains in my left ovary again, this better be it!

Wee, 90% positive opk by lunch time :D to the bedroom! Lol :happydance: I'm feeling definite pains in my left ovary again, this better be it!

We're gonna have the exact same TWW! Yay! We can symptom spot together and hopefully have our BFPs by Thanksgiving:thumbup:

Cntrygal, did you get that manicure booked yet??

That's pretty coincidental :) nice! I think O will be tomorrow but I'd prefer to bd today rather than tomorrow, can't manage both :D this has been my longest wait for O ever, I've got lots of vit b to ensure I don't have a 10 day lp this time :) will be exciting to see those crosshairs finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->