WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

I think they say it can happen on average between 6-12dpo so seems entirely possible :) I hope tomorrow brings more clues! :flower:

Fingers crossed for you MK, you're very brave to hold off that long :) good luck!

Test again today....you never know:) Some people spot throughout their whole pregnancies.

Good luck MK!

My temp dropped this am, feeling alittle pms'ish now. *sigh*

Having a cruddy period so far :( it's been light but all dark brown, all google tells me is that it's old blood and gives me 100 reasons why it's not a good thing :( haven't figured out what to do about it yet

Sorry girlie :( :hugs: looks like most of us are on another cycle, we need more BFPs here ! *sigh* at least we've got eachother :flower:

Crazy weekend over. Am now on CD6 I think...this period has been so weird. Mostly spotting. Very little flow. All dark and old. I had heavy flow one day for like 2 hours, but then nothing the rest of the day. :shrug: I don't know what's going on. Just waiting for CD10 to start BDing every other day again. I have preseed I'm going to start using this cycle as well, and my DH has been taking Zinc, so hopefully that will help too. I'm all in...again.

I had 3 "friends" post pregnancy announcements on FB on Thanksgiving day..And another couple posting newborn pictures. That was tough. I really thought that since I was so pumped full of fertility drugs last month that we'd catch it on the first try...I keep thinking we should have just gone for it, instead of waiting for the first period after the procedure. Oh well, I'm going for my massage today, so that makes it a little better :thumbup:

Where's everybody else at? Patience, I know you were having the same problems as me with the old period blood..did you ever figure out why?

Hey :flower: cd9 here, tomorrow starts the opks and cm checking! :happydance:

My entire period was lighter than normal and all "old" brown blood, no idea why :( someone mentioned it might be because of maca? I have had some every other day or so but nothing extreme.

I just got my order of preseed, digital opk, maca, fertilitea, I'm all in :D scared of using the preseed it seems like a real mood killer but since I've yet to have ewcm I figure we'll find a way :D

I know it sucks you had all those drugs and were forced to not ttc, I imagine finding out you had triplets or more would have been more overwhelming than doing ttc the old fashioned way :) like you said, 2 would be doable but more? Meep!

My temps have stayed oddly low so far, I think it's unnerving it's either something bad or it means I'm actually having normal temp fluctuations (FF told me this for the first time this cycle) still not used to it and don't have enough data to go on to figure out when it should start rising again I'm just hoping to O before cd21 this time <3 a longer lp would be a dream!

We used preseed once last cycle after O and wow! We both loved it! It's amazing how natural it feels. It really did make for better sex. Just use the syringe thing to insert a little directly into you before you start anything. Super easy and so worth it.

How... runny is it? Haha I picture something like after sex having it drool out if you don't stay on your back the whole time :D it'd be ok if you could pop it in and then go find hubby :D how is it?

I didn't think it was that runny. It feels like my normal aroused cervical fluid. Remember a little goes a long way.

Hey Ladies im the one that drops in and out. As I haven't had the internet at my fingertips. I am delighted that I am now back online at home yay woop! Anyway I am going crazy here symptom spotting Boobs are achey and iv been feeling a light nausea nothing heavy tho. I am not hopeful tho as Iv felt like this before and AF has came before so we will have to wait and see Af is due the 10th. fingers crossed (yn)

Heya, welcome back to the land of Internet! You've got one long week ahead of you but we're here to offload your madness on to :D

Angie I need to remember that I think, I'll be going "must compensate and add loads that'll help!" I'm going to try and use it as infrequently as possible, just when it really matters but I can't decide if that's the bd right by O or if I should try to save the swimmers who come in 3-4 days before? I guess since I'd love a girl I'd be better off saving the long term swimmers, just want to avoid as much preseed bd as I can :D

I'm still hanging around. I was hoping to see a BFP or two, hope the BD goes well this cycle for you girls.

I told DH at the beginning of my cycle when my fertile week was. He starts being all romantic and saying something about baby making. I'm like dude I'm supposed to start Monday, making a baby just isn't possible at this point in my cycle. Poor guy got it all mixed up. My fertile week was the week of Thanksgiving. We were so busy that lead to exhaustion we didn't get much BD done. So this month is a long shot. I've been staying away from obvious no-no's if your pregnant but otherwise I'm just living my life. I'll test if AF is a couple days late.

I swear, it feels like when we BD my body pushes out more "stuff" then goes in. It's aggravating b/c it feels like my body is rejecting the good stuff. Ugh.

Hey! Nice update :) I think most of us can relate to the man thing hehe, until I set mine straight he honestly thought people just randomly got it on any time of the month and boom easy baby making ! Once I pointed out how few days a month we actually have a shot he got quite upset/stressed out!

I've pondered softcups for that very reason of all the juice escaping, not sure I can introduce that yet it just seems to make it all so militant, none of it feels about making love when there's so much other stuff to think about :/ I bought preseed this month since I haven't had any EWCM before, just watery, so I figured why not, it must be cheaper and better than gagging on a spoonful of evening primrose oil for 3 weeks :( OH assures me it won't be a turnoff but he's dug his heels in a bit in the beginning, he relents a little each cycle I guess with every AF he realises how tough it actually is!

As for me I am sipping away on my Fertilitea, hoping it helps :) it's pretty standard green tea flavour, none of this peppermint they talk about :D good with honey and has a mild flavour! If I can get my O forward from CD21 then maybe that'll give my LP a chance to get over 10days :) i'm already having creamy CM but I didn't start checking for it till almost O time last cycle so I don't know how long before O it usually comes, nothing on the OPK as of cd12 at least. Got some digi OPKs to help better pinpoint O after what I thought was a +OPK cd10 last cycle that threw me off :shrug:

TMI inc:

Do any of you girls know much about cervical position? I'm new to the whole cm checking but I honestly don't know if i've felt the entrance to my cervix but I lost my whole finger in there this morning and couldn't tell, it's all very soft in there at the mo which I think is also meant to be a good thing! I may just be grabbing at straws though :D

How is everyone elses cycle coming along? When is AF due for you Cntrygal, hope you'll come back to say hi more often so we can stalk you :D

Cntrygal, I was thinking that exact thing last night after we dtd. I lay still and even prop up my hips and I still feel like I leak everything out. Is that normal?!? If this cycle ends in af, I think I'm going to look into softcups and how they work.

On another note, hubby has been taking zinc for about 2 weeks and I already notice a difference. It's crazy how quick everything "got into position" last night! Hasn't been like that since we were teenagers! Lol.

As for cervical position, I'm clueless. I've tried to feel around up there but to be honest, it always feels the same to me, I don't notice and obvious changes. Sorry!

Patience I'm clueless on the cervical position as well. I've never tried but don't have any desire too either.

Lovetocruise what does the zinc do for your DH? How was your massage?

AF is due for me tomorrow. I woke up this morning and my stomach was a little crampy. Went straight to the bathroom thinking AF was here but it was (TMI) just diarrhea. If she doesn't show Monday or Tuesday I may test on Wednesday. But no symptoms of any sort so I expect her to arrive on time. I never did go get my manicure from last months fail, so I'll be making that a priority. Actually may do that either way, consolation or celebration.

Here's a little more TMI. I think I'm getting over a yeast infection. The reason I say "I think" is b/c I've experienced this before but never was looked at or treated it. I grew up in a family that never went to the Dr. and my Mom has never said 'Hey if it itches down there don't freak out it's normal, it's just a yeast infection and we'll get it looked at'. This happened in my adult life with strep too...my throat had hurt that bad in the past but didn't go to the Dr., just rode it out. Anywho, I did some research and sugar makes the yeast infection worse, which makes complete sense with all the sweets that come with Thanksgiving. I also read that over the counter creams may work but depending on the type of yeast infection you may need a pill. Of course everywhere I read practically demanded you see your Dr. Do you think next time it would be ok to just go get some over the counter stuff (I couldn't stand it any longer and was planning on getting something the next day, but luckily it subsided)? Is it true yeast infections are dangerous during pregnancy? Are there dangers with TTC?

Signed - yeast infection dummy. :)

I think my hubby needs some kind of overdose of zinc then, he takes his vitamins every other day if i'm lucky :haha: when he works BD is basically impossible either due to him leaving for work before I get home or vice versa, or him just being so tired from working nights he doesn't wanna :(

When I heard you mention the yeast infection I thought of candida, I think it's similar, maybe candida is a worse version but sugar and fast carbs are definitely a factor in it, I watch a lot of low carb food blogs and it seems to be a "diet" recommended for people with candida to tone it all down. I don't think it has any sort of adverse affect on fertility but it can't be much fun anyway :( i'd think antibiotics to clear it up were worse, if you do go to the chemist/dr i'd make sure to tell them you're TTC so they can recommend something safe for you :) hope AF stays the **** away !!

On a little giddy note from my side, I got my first shadow on my OPK today CD13 :) might not sound like much but normally I get stark white OPKs, I know people often say they always have some amount of hormone at all times but not me! Plus maaaaybe there's a chance i'll O before CD21 when I had it last month (was CD17 the month before so i'm just crossing my fingers so tightly)

I've been on a low carb/sugar diet for a few months now trying to get off some unwanted weight...except for Thanksgiving of course. lol

So happy that you got a shadow! Keeping my fingers crossed your O gets in gear. And I hope AF stays the **** away too! :)

I talked with DH the other day about what we were doing for New Years. We usually go to the little bar in our town to watch the ball drop. But if we continue TTC, that would be at the end of my TWW and I wouldn't be able to drink. Since we aren't telling anyone we're TTC there is no way I could get away w/out having a few beers. So I told him we needed to decide if we wanted to sit this month out and not try, or do something different and continue trying. He didn't skip a beat and said he didn't want to stop trying for a baby and we'd just do something different for New Years. :happydance: Of course that made me super happy, but it also made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Love to hear it when he sais he wants to start a family.

Aww that's a lovely story :) So glad he's showing interest like that! Men aren't always best at showing that they want a baby as much as you :) mine gets excited but not too much, he's a realist and would rather expect the worst so you don't get disappointed so there's not too much bouncing from his side, can't wait for when I can finally tell him we did it though :)

How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->