WTT sept/oct/nov graduates!

Sorry to hear that Mkac. Hope the witch is nice to you and you're back at it in no time.

I'm caving and going to test this evening. AF is due between the 11th & 13th, so it's still early. I don't really have many symptoms and nothing consistent so I'm prepared for a BFN until AF doesn't show next week. Trying to stay hopeful.

Sorry to hear that Mk :( the witch will be gone before you know it and it'll be time to start a new!

Cntrygal, don't do it, be strong :D kidding, the days up till af are the worst! Good luck :flower:

Hey guys! I started the WTT until October thread. I was hoping to join you guys here if you don't mind? Sorry I wasn't very social throughout that last thread. I was in the process of moving house. Using Mil's Internet for the time being. But I hope I can get to know you all better. I will defo check in every couple of days until I get the internet again :) xxxxx<3

Welcome back! It feels so great to have other new graduates to talk to, I know you'll be welcomed with open arms here! We're a little gang but we're all close and supportive (and chatty) it'll be great to have another wtt familiar face :flower:

So you're officially ttc now? Have you just come off any BC? How far into your cycle are you now? :)

Aw thank you very much. :) This is my story... I have never been on any birth control in my life. Just being using the pull out method. I know it sounds silly but its just the way I like it. And it seems to work for me one of the safe ones I guess. However it does not boost my confidnce with ttc right enough. I already have a dear son who is 2 on Sunday Cant quite believe it. Went in the hospital two years tommorow to be induced certainly does not feel like that. Totally surreal. As far as my cycle goes I have no idea I have had it explained to me loads of times. and still I do not get it. I must be really stupid to be a women and not understand how it all works. Im just going with the flow. As far as my history goes I used to get Af every month at around about the same time. Then I had my son and ever since then it comes when ever it wants. I cant tell you how many times I thought I was preggers this year because of Af messing with me. It normally comes two weeks after the date it was the month before. there had been two months of the year it never showed. So its all been a little worrying. My last one was on The 10th of October. So even though I would expect it around the 10th of November it will proberly come later no doubt. And get my hopes up. So what I do would be if it hasnt come for Id give myself three weeks late before testing. My Af has been late over two weeks many oh times. and Iv been BFN. So you can see its hard to chart im all over the place. So I figured it be easier to not worry about it and just go for it. I am type 1 Diabetic have been for almost three years. My consultant says missed periods have nothing to do with higher blood glucose levels. A little experiment I done myself shows that when my blood sugar is running at higher level my period is always deylayed further. and this was the reason I was waiting to try aswell as it was way to high. when I got my results back last month they were running at 7.1 overall they were 8.6 before so it has came done alot even though there is still room for improvement. Its now at a safe level for pregnancy. So im happy with that. Wow I talk way to much haha :) xxxx og btw Congrats Amalee I remember you from the last thread. A happy and healthy nine months to you :) x

That's quite a story :) i admire you for going with the flow, I've been stalking and planning everything I can (I'm a list making plan o holic so it works for me)

I think the least stressful way to keep track is temping, I'm sure you've heard of it :) it's so easy to do, just taking your temperature first thing in the morning and smacking it into an app, you'll get to see when you're expected to O etc, you might get twitchy wonder what's going on :D

Thanks MysticalRain, I remember you too! Congrats on starting to try, I hope you have a BFP soon.

I've had kind of crazy cycles for a while too, they're usually 30-35 days long, but I've had a few that were under 30 or closer to 40 as well. Very irritating when you're trying to keep track of your cycles! If you ever want to try to track fertility there are two pretty simple things you could try: first, you could use OPKs. They're pretty cheap, and you'll find out ovulation is coming about 24hrs before it does. The second is paying attention to CM. It's a little tough at first, but after a month or two it gets a lot easier to notice what is fertile and what isn't. :flower:

But just BDing a lot is a pretty good way to get around all that if you don't want to chart or anything. Good luck!

Welcome back Mysticalrain. :flower: I'm pretty much just going with the flow as well. AF is pretty consistant, but I've heard people say AF changed for them after they started TTC so who knows. And don't feel alone in the not understanding department. I'm pretty clueless myself. :haha: Good luck on a bfp this month!

I tested last night and got a bfn, which was expected. I didn't see a need to test this morning b/c I think its way to early. Now that I have my fix I think I'll wait until Monday to test again.

DH and I have a surprise bday party to attend out of town for one of his coworkers tommorow night. We're going to take that opportunity to check out and buy some pregnancy tests at a Walmart where we won't know everyone. lol :happydance: I've heard good things about the FRER & the Answer tests so I'll either get one of each or a couple of one. I've heard Walmart has some 88 cent tests and then of course I'll get a digi b/c when I get 2 lines on all the rest I'll want to see "pregnant" on a test. :dohh:

Thank you!!! Just waiting on my bloodwork to come back. They said around 1pm, and it;s 1:22pm. Gonna wait til 3 and then call.

So I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of you over in the July thread!

Yay! This thread brings good luck! Congrats Brandi! And welcome MysticalRain, glad to have another recent grad:)

CD10 for me, just started using OPKS which is kind of exciting!

Someone asked about hubby's tattoo and my ovulation day...I'm pretty sure I'll ovulate about Thursday..and the tattoo is Tuesday. Uck. We'll make it work, even if I do all the work:blush: up until the end and then flip before everything leaks out:blush::blush:

:rofl:

I just laughed out loud at that last line, lovetocruise. I swear, some of the things we need to do/say/plan for during all of this is hilarious!

:rofl: lovetocruise...love it! You're just keeping it real. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I still have one more shot this month as next AF should be due 11/30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->