WTT weight loss support thread

Ohh and on the thread it looks like admin have moved it to a diffrent forum they deem 'more appropriate' at a guess .........

i've lost 6 more lbs which puts me at a total of 9lbs lost so far yay :mrgreen:

1600-1800 calories a day is best idea, anything less than 1200 can be bad for u x

i lost 4 more lbs. i think what i am loosing right now is water weight. but i am so glad i am loosing all this weight :mrgreen:

congrates :)

i done 40mins of workout today, backs killing me and hates me but is all good :)

Lol. Aww odd socks hope your back feels better In the morning!!! I worked out today and feeling sore already so gonna hurt tomorrow!! Anxious about weigh in tomorrow morning!! I have had birthday bash's and meals out all weekend and although I tried hard to have healthy options where possible I still ate/drank too much!!!! X

Grrrr v annoyed. I weighed myself on Friday before the weekend and I'd lost 1.5 pounds since weigh in on mon. Was hoping to stick to that over the weekend but no I have put 2 pounds on!!!!

So this week I have in fact put on half a pound - great!! It's so disheartening!! :-( xx

awwww :hugs: chick, sometimes u can put that on if ur near AF
its a little set back im sure it'll come right off again :)

my back was better this morning yeah, but i did another 45 minutes this afternoon so back to agony again lmao dreading my weigh in on wednesday, i hope ive lost

Nope not near AF, I was hoping it was ablip on the scales!! Got back on thismorn and half ound down so I am back to the weight I was last mon. I am just going to have to give up on what it was and move onelse I'll just get demotivated!!

Right I am off to the pool for a swim.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow odd socks. X

:hi: All,

I am currently trying to lose my baby weight from my first pregnancy before we TTC baby number 2. My daughter turned 1 a couple of weeks ago so it's time I got it shifted, so far I have lost 5lbs, I have 10lbs left to go :thumbup:

Good Luck to everyone with their goals :flower:

Nope not near AF, I was hoping it was ablip on the scales!! Got back on thismorn and half ound down so I am back to the weight I was last mon. I am just going to have to give up on what it was and move onelse I'll just get demotivated!!

Right I am off to the pool for a swim.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow odd socks. X

thank you :thumbup:

my scales at home are rubbish so i dont bother with them lol if u get on them 6 times u just get completely different readings so they are now in the bin :haha:

Another 40 mins workout today even thou my back is killing and can barely walk now lol oops! sticking to the diet though :thumbup:

:hi: All,

I am currently trying to lose my baby weight from my first pregnancy before we TTC baby number 2. My daughter turned 1 a couple of weeks ago so it's time I got it shifted, so far I have lost 5lbs, I have 10lbs left to go :thumbup:

Good Luck to everyone with their goals :flower:

well done :) and good luck :flower:

i lost another 1 and a quater lb. im almost to the 300 mark. this is getting easier.

I am still sticking to it, but finding it v v hard as getting demotivated by last weeks weigh in!!!! Surely if I am dieting and exercising 5 times a week I've got to lose some!!! :-( grrrr!!! X

im slightly demotivated today too, all that hard work and ive lost a 1lb :( which is crap after all the hard work ive put in :(

Aww odd socks it sucks doesn't it!!! Makes u wonder why you bother when you,ve tried so hard!!

Having said that - according to the biggest loser programme you do lose less weight in the second week! X

yeah very much so and i was told that too, im not letting it get to me though, carry on working hard and it'll come off soon....i hope lol x

Woohoooo - the weight loss is back!!! Had a mid weight weigh in yesterday morning and in total I have now lost 9 pounds!!! Super week!!!!

So seems like last week was just a blip!!! Although yet again my weekend is going to be tricky!!!!

I'm standing still a bit too. Lowest I've seen in the last 3 weeks is 163.2. It would be so great to see a brand new number!

This weekend is going to be rough. Our annual dinner and dance at work is happening on Saturday. It's black tie and always a big party. I have already decided I'm going to thoroughly enjoy EVERYTHING because the last two years I was always conservative on what I ate. I'd better be prepared for some serious workouts next week. Loving the zumba so I'm looking forward to that on Wed. And I'm getting back to Aquafit on Monday. Hopefully I'll see a 162!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->