WTT weight loss support thread

Hey Ladies,

As per my latest journal rant I will be stepping off the scales until this time next month. Too much stress for me to stop stress eating right now!

I will be making Fat Bottom Girl my anthem and will someone please pass the oreos for the love of all that is sane!?!?!

much love

Oreos won't take the stress away but definitely enjoy them anyway if that's what you want!! :hugs:
All the best in the next month and I'm sure the scale will be kind enough to you when you come back to it! Sometimes we need to step away from the scale so we're not so obsessed with it! Keep in moderation and you'll be great! :flower:

I can sympathise. I am a real stress eater!! In fact if I was still in my old Job I'd never be able to lose the weight right now!!

I hope the month does you good. Xx

Woohoo!!! Had a sneaky early way in today (2 days early) and I have hit a stone of weight loss!!!! I am very proudand I know hope I can motor on to lose another stone by the end of April, I know the second will be much harder!!

How are you guys all doing? X

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Woo hoo! Way to go!!

How many pounds in a stone again? (forgive me I'm from Canada)

I've had a bad week and gained a few pounds back... haven't changed my ticker just yet though. :wacko:

I have energy to spare today so I am going to do a weight lifting dvd I recently bought and haven't tried yet. Maybe I'll also do a walk away the pounds dvd too. Plus housework. Better get moving before I change my mind. :haha:

Hi jennybobenny, how did you get on with the weightlifting DVD? :)

I've lost another 2 pounds this week. My aim is half a syne (7pounds ) by 12 march so that's 2 down so five more in three weeks, really stepping up the exercise to make sure I make it!!

My next target after that is 7 pounds in 7 weeks, which I'm thinking is perhaps not as challenging as it should be.... Hmmm I know I'll start losing less though as my weight gets lower.

How is everyone else doing? There does not seem to be very many of us left on here! :) xx

The DVD was great thanks for asking. It is very doable but definitely works you!

I had a lazy weekend though. :blush: This winter is just making me so funky! I'm sick of whoever is playing with that thermostat outside! LOL It got warm last week but by Friday was freezing cold and blizzarding all over again! I'm DONE with winter! :cry:

I made some yummy vegetarian lentil soup yesterday. I didn't realize how good lentils are for you! Something like 12g of fibre and 14g of protein per serving? WOW!

Have a great week!

Wow that is good!! Yep I'm with you - I am so fed up of this weather, makes you want to curl up in bed with a big bowl of hot food!!!

Hi, DH and I are WTT for our first until August 2011. I found out last year I'm diabetic and have finally gotten that under control. Getting my glucose under control has also led to a 41 lb weight loss! I hope to lose another 50 before August! I would like to have a bump and not just get the "is she fat or pregnant" look! Not to mention obvious benefits for baby's health.

Hi Babymaybe917 - I laughed when I read your post!!! Likewise I would also like people to know I am actually pregnant!!!!

I also want to be a yummy mummy!! Lol. X

A few more pounds gone - thats a loss of 18 pounds now! hoping for 2 more to hit the 20 pound mark!!

Everyone else seems to have disappeared off this thread - are you all still going? :)

I'm sad to say I'm starting over. :cry: I discovered this weekend that my scale was pretty much on the fritz for about 2 months and was measuring me about 10 lbs lighter than I am!

I figured it's the batteries because I would get different numbers right after eachother if I stepped on and off the scale. I was wondering how I was losing weight so well but my pants were getting tighter?:haha:

So, not much I can do about that except go forward. So my start weight was 176 on Sunday (pms time though) and today I weighed in with a 1.4 lb loss. :thumbup:

Today is also March 1 and I told myself no more bus passes in an effort to force myself to walk to work more often. Today however it is minus-you-have-to-be-kidding-me outside so i will take the bus one more time this morning.

I have just over 2 months until my first visit with my doctor. I don't want him to look at me and say 'hmmmmmm....'

GREAT JOB on your weight loss MissBroody! 18 lbs! That's my dream!!!:kiss:

Heya - i am sorry you need to start over but i am sure this tme you will do it.

Honestly i tried a couple of times last year and could not do it. my advise is you have to get a few weeks into it with some results to see it is worth it. The more weight you , the more it motivates you!

Also you have to really really want it and allow it to completely change your life there is no half way house with weight loss i find!

Good luck hun!

Divine Intervention has arrived! LOL

I got a phone call yesterday from U Weight Loss Clinic and I made an appointment to see what they're all about in a couple of weeks. A friend of mine from back home was like me - exercising here and there, kinda eating well most of the time and frustrated a lot with the slow or non-existant results. Then suddenly she started to lose regularly and has now lost about 20 pounds since Jan 6. Turns out, she joined U Weight Loss clinic.

I guess the whole thing was set up by a nutritionist and naturopath. My friend shared a couple of recipes with me and they're amazing and simple! So, we'll see. I just hope it isn't stupidly expensive because I have to save for my house!

In the meantime - plan A. I got zumba tonight! :happydance:

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm having a challenge for myself to not eat any fast food this month. It's my weakness - I live very close to about 7 joints and I live alone so it's very convenient. Plus I love the taste. I cannot lie.

And yesterday I started to up my water intake too. I think it's working. I had a 1lb loss this morning over yesterday!

Oh and happy to report I lost a total of 3.4lbs since last Sunday! :happydance:

Hope you're well too! Missin' you guys!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm having a challenge for myself to not eat any fast food this month. It's my weakness - I live very close to about 7 joints and I live alone so it's very convenient. Plus I love the taste. I cannot lie.

And yesterday I started to up my water intake too. I think it's working. I had a 1lb loss this morning over yesterday!

I agree fast food is so convenient and the cheaper it is the worse it is for you too usually. Good luck with your challenge this month I think you will definetely see results!!! :) Have you thought about cooking meals ahead of time? For example, whenever you have a day off cook your meals for the whole week and freeze them. Then all you have to do is pop it in the oven to warm it up. Much healthier and still convenient!

That's great Hun well done!!!!

I am doing ok, bad week last week!! Going to really apply myself this week!! X

So I was right bad week!!! No weight loss according to the scales !!!

But great inch loss ( I measure myself once a month!) so I'm not too upset about the weight!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"