WTT weight loss support thread

Yeah it's hard when you go to a big thing!! I'm going to my favourite restaurant for dinner tonight (bein paid for too) and I am going to be good but it seems like such a waste!!!!

Anyway just realised as not at home next week I cannot weigh in on mon - don't want to use scales other then my normal ones!!! So will not be weighing in till the Monday after now!! Weighed mid week on thurs so that's 10 days!! It'd better be good!!

I hope you guys get more movement this week, for me I seem to have started moving again. For the first time yesterday I got comments that people could see I've lost weight! :) xx

Amazing what cutting out sugar can do! I've lost 3 pounds!!! I'm not really exercising... I'm not that kind of girl LOL

Its been so cold so longer walks at night haven't happened. So I'm quite excited.

Amazing what cutting out sugar can do! I've lost 3 pounds!!! I'm not really exercising... I'm not that kind of girl LOL

Its been so cold so longer walks at night haven't happened. So I'm quite excited.

Wow! 3 pounds! Great Job!! I don't have much of a sweet tooth myself. My downfall is carbs and fatty foods - for about 3 days a month I crave anything with a bun, cheese, mayo, lettuce... and whatever else you put in there - beef, chicken, fish, soy... doesn't matter as long as it's got cheese and mayo! LOL Sometimes I'm so famished that I order enough for 2 and take it home pretending I live with someone who's going to help me eat it!! :pizza: :sick: :blush:

I really need to get exercising! Went shopping for an undergarment for my dress for tonight - something that will hold in all my back fat and muffin top! My goal is to never need one of those again! Looking in the 3 way mirror I was grossed out by all the fat on my backside - dimples, rolls.... :growlmad:UGHH!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH!!

after a rough patch yesterday with nearly passing out i have to rethink my diet and not cut out too much sugar, still want to diet but will rethink it and begin on monday :(

Odd socks what are you doing for your diet at the minute?

Well done tsyhanochka!! Is it just suger your eliminating at the minute?

Xx

Odd socks what are you doing for your diet at the minute?

Well done tsyhanochka!! Is it just suger your eliminating at the minute?

Xx

i have been doing 40g of fat and 1800kcals aday with 45mins of working out but on friday i had only had around 6g of fat and 580kcal with exercise, i dont think it was enough :(

Hun defnot enough calories!!!!! You musnt eat under 1200!! Although some of those extreme diets do crazy!!! No wonder you got I'll! Hope your doing better now! X

i know yeah everyone has been telling me off :haha: im feeling better now thank you :) am back to counting calories again today but made sure i had more calories before working out today :)

Yeah - I am up to 12 pounds!! I have everything crossed I can do two more this week and get to my first stone!!

Xx

Thanks!! Its nice to know the work is making some progress!! x

im hoping i lose something this week i didnt lose last week for some reason :wacko:

Fingers crossed!!! I'm pretty sure Im not gonna like the scales mon morn!!

I have eaten too much this week and not exercised! Gonna work really hard this weekend and hope for last minute miracle!!! I just don't want to put weight on!! Xx

I found a Walking Away the Pounds DVD for $5 today. I tried it out and it's so do-able but makes me sweat! Quite happy with that. A coworker and I have made a pact with each other that we'll do 30 minutes of exercise every day. We're keeping each other accountable. We're not stressing about what we eat or don't eat, but we're focusing on the exercise bit. One thing at a time!

Here's hoping I see some results next week!

Miss Broody - we all have bad weeks. Don't stress even if you do see a bit of a gain. Just start over again. And keep starting over as often as necessary! xo

I was doing so good then I fell off the wagon... went for wings on Saturday night oops!

Yes we need to not beat ourselves up when we slip, we're really only accountable to ourselves in the end so we should be nice to ourselves :)

I'm going to have to rethink my dieting strategy... I can't eat loads of meat still, except wings which obviously I can't eat every day LOL I'm still getting sick when I eat too much chicken. Back to the drawing board I guess.

We'll get there girls! We'll get there.

And Jenny, I totally had that moment you did looking in the mirror last night... I was like when did I get so fat?!?!?! My bottom is creeping ever further away from my body... I've got junk in the trunk to spare. Will weigh myself today though... I'm sure I've earned back what I had lost :(

chin(s) up I'll keep trying!

Much Love

Thanks!! I fell off the wagon last night literally, ended up going out for a few drinks!!! Anyway got weigh in tomorrow then start again, I have loads of classes etc booked for next three weeks, so should make some progress!!

Good luck this week everyone. Xx

ugghhh I weighed in this morning, I am up 5lbs!??! so that's the 3 I lost plus 2 more. I'll sort out myself eventually and get more strict as I see OH starting his juicing and cleansing for when we're TTC.

well i had lost 24lbs but it was all water weight and i gained it all back by drinking dr. pepper oops. i really need to lay off the sugar drinks but they are just so darn tasty. ok thats it no more dr. pepper more juice.

Mogernstern, have you tried sparkling water!? Or squash? Even juice has sooooo many calories in it!!

Well good news #1 is I have stayed the same weight this week despite several slip
ups!! Good news #2 is I did my measurements this morning and I have lost 4 inches off my Weight, which is my biggest target area!!! :)

Jennybobenny, the pact you've made sounds like a really good idea!!

X

Hey Ladies,

As per my latest journal rant I will be stepping off the scales until this time next month. Too much stress for me to stop stress eating right now!

I will be making Fat Bottom Girl my anthem and will someone please pass the oreos for the love of all that is sane!?!?!

much love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"