WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

Glad for you, Dinah! (love that nick!)

Tabby, thanks! The next days will definitely be interesting... blood test results tomorrow and AF scheduled for Tuesday. And yes... I wish time would fly until 2011!!

And yes, the personal variation is totally amazing. I think boards such as this give a perspective a single doctor could never give you. :)

Glad for you, Dinah! (love that nick!)

Tabby, thanks! The next days will definitely be interesting... blood test results tomorrow and AF scheduled for Tuesday. And yes... I wish time would fly until 2011!!

And yes, the personal variation is totally amazing. I think boards such as this give a perspective a single doctor could never give you. :)

Nice looking chart! God luck with your Blood test results.

Ah I'm starting to get really broody now!

Urgh I'm annoyed! Looks like I won't get my temp reading today just when I think ovulation is due! :dohh:

I took a fluconazole tablet last night, forgetting how ill they always make me feel and have now woken up in the wee hours with a horrible headache and dehydration. I completely forgot to take my temp reading before I got out of bed :growlmad:

Do you think I can still get an accurate prediction of ovulation if I miss today's reading and take it tomorrow morning? FF placed ovulation yesterday, so I was really hoping to see if my temperature was climbing when I woke this morning.

How are everyone today in this thread? Temping going well?

Thanks, moochacha! I think I'm definitely broody, too (I hope that means what I think). I look at all babies and small children, not out of jealousy but... you know... :) I used not to be that way. Damn wait!!

Tabby, I think you should still the shift. I think averages before and after are what really matters. At least in mine there's really no visible shift until a few days later. Not sure if this happens to everyone, though.

Damita, mine seems to be regular so far (yay!). Though I wish I actually remembered to check my cervix at appropriate times...
How's yours coming along?

Sounds good hun, I have got to remember to temp tomorrow morning :) fingers crossed I'll remember and it will be the same as last month

Livia, yes thats what I thought - I'm just being a perfectionist and I wanted a perfect first chart. I have taken my temp several times this morning just out of interest and it is a fair bit higher than it usually during the day, so I'm taking that as a good sign and putting the lowest one in as my provisional reading until I get one tomorrow morning.

Hello ladies,

Just looked at all your charts.Thanks Moochacha for posting them on the front page, makes it easy to stalk. I'm curious, did you all but the vip membership? FF just took away my free vip trial this morning :growlmad: no more stats or dpos for me

:wave:

Can i join. Just click on my ticker to see my chart.
Me and OH are currently NTNP. Had a MC in december so trying to sort my cycles out after only just having my first AF.

Gilrs you know the cervical mucus bit, can you not tell just from whats on the tissue??? Do you actually have to go up there?? :lol: xx

Hey Laural! No, I didn't buy VIP, I think mine just hasn't run out yet and taken my perks away. Mind you I don't know how to use most of them so I dont really mind :haha:

Hi Charlotte - yay more charts to stalk! Regarding CM - I can't usually tell just by looking at the tissue - its difficult to see colour for starters (clear or whiter) and texture is very difficult without touching it. But, I don't think you have to actually check inside, it kind of depends how much CM you get especially around OV. I don't normally get much so I never really know the egg-whitey stuff is there unless I check inside. For me Cervical position seems to be a really good indicator so I use that to back up the temps/CM. But I think its really up to what you find easiest/most comfortable. So sorry to hear about your MC - hope your cycles get back on track in no time. :hugs:

I'm not a VIP I'm sure they will take it away from me in the next couple of days, not that I need them anyway

Hello! :hi: Can a complete newbie join? You all have such a lovely and supportive thread here, it's great!

We're NTNP - got rid of my BCP just over a week ago, and we're going to be TTC baby #2 in September. Never did the WTT or TTC before - we were fortunate to get pregnant right away without me knowing anything about my cycles or anything, so I feel a bit clueless here. It looks like I found the right place to help me learn!

:flower:

:wave:

Can i join. Just click on my ticker to see my chart.
Me and OH are currently NTNP. Had a MC in december so trying to sort my cycles out after only just having my first AF.

Gilrs you know the cervical mucus bit, can you not tell just from whats on the tissue??? Do you actually have to go up there?? :lol: xx

I find it hard to examine the mucus without going up there, but that might just be me, I seem to not produce enough to examine it otherwise.

Damita & Tabby,

Yeah, I'm not sure what all the vip stuff is, and probably won't need it till ttc anyway, but just missing ff doing all the work for me rather than calculating my ovulation and dpo by myself lol.

Hi Anna! Welcome! I think a few of us are very new to charting so you're in good company. Lots of charts to peer at confusedly :wacko: Fingers crossed your lucky with #2 as well and you get a BFP nice and quick!

Laural - yes I expect I will miss that too. I didnt realise it would stop calculating ovulation :nope: I don't think I am experienced enough to do it myself yet.

Ooh I just put in this mornings temp and FF has calculated OV for the first time! Its right where it said it would be and slap bang on day 14 Looks like I'm Mrs Average then!

Aw no :( oh well I might pay it doesn't seem like a huge amount for a year, will have to see how I feel about it

I started my temping today :)
I took one yesterday but it was at night :dohh:

So todays my first proper day. Lets hope i get crosshairs this month.
Im scared im temping wrong though, cos i'm doing it orally x

Welcome Charlotteee and AnnaBanana!

For what it's worth, FF has already taken my perks away, and still calculates my ovulation and all the basic stuff. I think the main difference is that its doesn't show all the details of when you had headaches, bad sleep or all the other extra signs. Just temps, menses and cervix and mucus data, I think. Good enough for me for the time being, certainly.

I also do my temperature orally. I don't think it's supposed to be a problem at all if you just do it consistently that way (not orally one day and some other way the next day...). It does have to be earliest thing in the morning, though.

As to mucus... some people seem to be able to do the tissue thing. I've hardly been able to do that. You just have to see if it works for you, I guess. Like tabby was saying some people find some things easier than others; it's hard to generalize.

How's everyone doing?
I got the results from the blood test on Friday confirming I ovulated and I'm not anaemic. They didn't say anything else, though. AF has arrived today (2 days earlier but I got the feeling it'd be so) at a more normal time. So fingers crossed it's a more normal length so I can just relax about things being mucked after the mc.

Cheers!!!

I take my temps orally too - it seems to be working fine for me. I just make sure to take them first thing when I wake before I get up or anything.

Good news on the blood results Livia - it sounds like your body is definitely getting back to normal. Your March chart looks great - what were your cycle lengths like before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->