WWE...

KrisKitten

Reaction score
Am i the only one who watches it?

(world wrestling entertainment)

*prepares for empty thread and rolling tumbleweed*
:D
xxxxx

I used to watch it religiously lol .. I have watched it since the days of Big Daddy and Jake the snake Roberts! I don't get time for it much any more tho .. sometimes I'll catch Smack down, but not enough to know any story lines going on.

I used to watch it years ago but not anymore :) Like when the Hardy Boys & Lita were Team Extreme or w/e.

My OH watches it religiously... he has since 1997 and ever since I met him. When we started dating, I watched it the first couple years and I Lurrrve me John Cena :blush: I don't watch it as much as I did, but still do every now and then :D He still watches it allll the time.

Randy Orton is super hot <3

(so is John Cena)

Randy Orton is super hot <3

(so is John Cena)

Randy Orton :wacko:

John Cena ::sex::angelnot:

... I just think Randy Ortons body is always super greasy :rofl:... and I didn't like him because he was anti-john cena :rofl:

I don't care if he's greasy, he is a sexy beast LOL.

I used to be into Battista too

I don't care if he's greasy, he is a sexy beast LOL.

I used to be into Battista too

THE ANIMAL BATISTA :happydance:
My OH always does the batista bomb to me on his bed... we broke it a couple years when he did the :rofl:

Omg what did his parents say to that! SUUUURE YOU WERE WRESTLING :winkwink: lol

Omg what did his parents say to that! SUUUURE YOU WERE WRESTLING :winkwink: lol

:rofl: :rofl: I SWEAR WE WERE. Completely clothed too. He's always like that... wrestling me, doing the RKO and batista bomb...
and sometimes he'll take the "build a bear" he made me while we're laying in bed and pretend it's doing some moves :rofl: what a dork.

His dad was absolutely pissed when it happened... it's wooden so it slowly started to just deteriorate over the past year and was just replaced.

I used to watch it infact go to there shows when they came to the UK :blush: Even go o there hotels to meet them to :rofl:

Ive gone off it though , dont like it anymore which is wierd as ive been watching since i was 11.

omg, yes i am guilty! i thought i was the only one :blush:
i havent watched it properly for a few years now as i begrudge paying so much for sky sports but will read up about it and will see the odd match. i think the Attitude era was best and now it just doesnt seem anywhere near as good as it used to be.

anyone a TNA watcher too????????

:shock:
People replied??
:rofl:
Lol i used to watch it like 7/8 years ago but stopped and then when OH moved into mine he started putting it on record on our tv..lo and behold im way back into it lol.
Yup we went to see wrestlemania at the o2 arena in april :happydance:
My ultimate true love has always been triple h :blush:
Sexy beast he is, ok hes not a 'perfect beauty' :haha: but i loed the cheeky badboy thing, and the pose at the beginning...*swoon*
Plus nothing beats his drive through drugged up wedding to stephanie mcmahon :rofl::rofl:

HHH?!?!? :rofl: hes all nose!!
what really put me off him was his water spitting thing, i think its a bit gross lol
gotta love the wedding, it was a classic!

He has a roman nose!!
Its masterfull...:blush:
Look i said he wasnt pretty....but sexy nonetheless :winkwink:
Its all coz hes too funny, and the cheeky badboy thing is just
phwoarrr

he has mega nice thighs though...........he can get me in body scissors any day with 'em! lol

im watching Raw atm, wev been too busy over the last couple weeks so its been building up on the sky+
And my god his thighs...and chest.
Oooh hunter...him and his sledge hammer can deal with me anytime :winkwink:
Im ready for the Game :haha:

just to make you go weak at the knees, here is him and his big hammer..... :rofl:

Attachments

• hhh.jpg
    hhh.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
Yes when I was younger I watched it religiously, a lot of girls joined the show, not just to parade around, but top class wrestlers like Lita inspired me to get fit!! I read her biography and it was very interesting, would reccommend if you are a fan of WWE!
I loved the hardy boys too. Used to go to all the live shows RAW and Smackdown when they were in the UK (raw was always my favourite one), and got around the country a bit. Seems a bit sad talking about it now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->