WWE...

Yeah everyone is saying its jericho but he said on twitter he hasn't watched raw in months so hasn't seen the promos and has no intention of returning anytime soon - he could just be keeping up with kayfabe but some are suggesting steph and shane mcmahon or sting? I dunno I guess we'll find out next week :-D

Ya he seems to be going a little OTT to deny any links with Wrestling any more so I think just keeping with kayfabe!
I've watched the promo vids loads for clues and it just screams Jericho!

Shane and Steph would be good too though!

I really hope so I love him :-D I'm so glad I found this thread I could talk about it all day haha

Lol :) We didn't have the sports channels for a while so I was kinda out of the loop for a bit but now we have them back I'm good to go again :haha:

Going to Smackdown house show in Dublin in April :happydance: Can't wait!

I've only been to the raw ones but I'm going to the smackdown one in newcastle in april too! Lots of yummy sheamus - as long as he doesn't get drafted to raw after wrestlemania lol

I've only been to the raw ones but I'm going to the smackdown one in newcastle in april too! Lots of yummy sheamus - as long as he doesn't get drafted to raw after wrestlemania lol

Oh newcastle! Might see if I can go!

Used to watch wwe religiously. We only watch it occasionally when we're at oh's parents house because they have sky sports, but it doesn't seem as good as it used to be. Undertaker was and always will be my all time favourite wrestler though, a true great.

Nowadays we watch tna on challenge (ch46 on freeview) and it's awesome! They show the ppv's as well so you don't miss anything. They've got a pretty impressive roster as well tbf: sting, bully (bubba) ray, d-von, jeff hardy, jeff jarrett, kurt angle etc, and so many other home grown talents. The storylines and matches are better as well imo, I actually prefer tna to wwe now. It reminds me of wwe back in the attitude era, minus the Monday night wars. Those were the days.

I have started to watch tna lately - not as religiously as wwe but I've been really impressed by it! I love the fact they give the womens division the credit they should have and the ladies are wrestlers and not just models like the wwe majority!

Ya last year we went to both Smackdown and Raw but this year only have tickets for Smackdown.
Delighted Drew McIntyre looks to be about to get a push on Smackdown fx'd :)
A load of OH's friends are actually travelling to mania and I'm so jealous!!

Used to watch wwe religiously. We only watch it occasionally when we're at oh's parents house because they have sky sports, but it doesn't seem as good as it used to be. Undertaker was and always will be my all time favourite wrestler though, a true great.

Nowadays we watch tna on challenge (ch46 on freeview) and it's awesome! They show the ppv's as well so you don't miss anything. They've got a pretty impressive roster as well tbf: sting, bully (bubba) ray, d-von, jeff hardy, jeff jarrett, kurt angle etc, and so many other home grown talents. The storylines and matches are better as well imo, I actually prefer tna to wwe now. It reminds me of wwe back in the attitude era, minus the Monday night wars. Those were the days.

I never liked TNA especially once Hogan arrived on the scene I haven't even had a look at it! Cannot stand that man. Decided to stop watching as if he said the word "business" one more time I was gonna chuck something at the tv :rofl:

Went to an AWR show bout 2 years ago and say RVD, X-Pac, Scotty 2 Hotty and the legend Sabu! Was an amazing show!! It's so hard to find good when good ones are on around here!! IWW never seem to come our way anymore either! :(

I bought my oh the 2nd Chris jerricho book for Xmas and he has finished reading it last night,:coffee: he said it was brill.....just read there is NO Randy orton for 6 mths gutted as he is injured..:shrug: I'm a big fan ov him:winkwink:And the miz :blush:......

No orton? Bloody hell smackdown was really struggling anyway and now their top star is out for 6 months! Sheamus is going to get one hell of a push! If they have any sense they'd build up D Bryan too (evevn though he's the champ I don't feel like the browd is fully behind him) and with mark henry injured and only doing 5 minute matches if any at all they are seriously lacking heels - enter wade barrett and cody rhodes :)

Massive shame about orton though - hope he gets back in time for mania!

Oh and also! I adore the miz! He kust makes me laugh so much - he's also a bit hot without all the fake tan and baby oil haha

Damn Orton out for 6 months :( I was looking forward to getting to see him!

Ooh ooh ooh Lesnar retires from UFC!!!! New contender for the big return?????? I'd just settle for him returning at some point :haha:

The Miz is quite yummy too lol :) Cody Rhodes is a bit of alright now that he's not dashing any more :rofl:

There's something about cody rhodes I really don't find attractive. I think its his legs ... Yeah its defo his legs - they are so scrawny! I know they all shave but for some reason it just looks so much more feminine on him!

Brock lesnar for surprise royal rumble entrant!

Damn Orton out for 6 months :( I was looking forward to getting to see him!

Ooh ooh ooh Lesnar retires from UFC!!!! New contender for the big return?????? I'd just settle for him returning at some point :haha:

The Miz is quite yummy too lol :) Cody Rhodes is a bit of alright now that he's not dashing any more :rofl:

WHAT!! i havent blooming watched the live event yet! ooooh now i no the result!!! :cry:

Oh sorry Tracie I didn't think to put it in spoilers :(

Isabelsmummy I kinda like em scrawny so he's just right now that he's looking a little roughed up :haha:

told oh about a returning star and he reckons Batista :shrug: Iv got no clue though.

Hmm I can't see Batista coming back although his MMA options seem to have fallen through I dunno....

There's something about cody rhodes I really don't find attractive. I think its his legs ... Yeah its defo his legs - they are so scrawny! I know they all shave but for some reason it just looks so much more feminine on him!

:haha::haha::haha:

I think/hoping it maybe the undertaker!! Cnt wait to watch it got Tuesday....DAM I'm bk at work till 8pm :dohh:!!Another one I find funny is R TRUTH!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->