WWE...

I used to watch it religiously, only have freeview now though so can't watch it =( i always put it on when i'm down my mams, she goes mad ha x

I love it, although I don't get a chance to watch much now :(

Just came across this realy old thread and thaught id revive it as my dh has got me hooked on it lol. Im not 100% clued up just yet, all I know is sheamus makes me weak at the knees!

wer going to watch some later :D Just got my brother a copy of the best of 2011 dvd and Im well Jel :haha:

Haha this thread caught my eye, I'm currently watching tribute to the troops waiting on Raw to start lol :)
Rarely get to watch it live so taking advantage tonight :)

Oh and my eye candy is the delicious Evan Bourne, hubba hubba ding ding!!!

I used to watch this a good few years ago when the hardy boys,the rock,steve austin,jericho was in it, also edge and christian it just dont seem the same anymore and it was my mum that got me watching it back then lol x

Were BIG fans of it in are house,my oh took are 2boys to watch it when they came to England this yr.....!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i don't have sky so don't watch but i watched it religiously as a kid and i'll still whack it on when i'm down my mams! x

lol @ me not realising this was an old thread and posting the exact same reply!

Just came across this realy old thread and thaught id revive it as my dh has got me hooked on it lol. Im not 100% clued up just yet, all I know is sheamus makes me weak at the knees!

Get in line lady! hes mine! lol

Get in line lady! hes mine! lol

Haha I thaught I was the only one! Who doesnt like a big strong ginger irish man? Lol but seriously I couldnt be held accountable for my actions if I met him haha

omg i thought i was the only one haha and i realllly thought i was the only sheamus lover out there! my friend totally rips it out of me for it haha i am completely obsessed - dh barely watches it it is all me that is into it haha ive now got dd doing all the boooing and cheering haha
im currently reading chris jerichos first autobiography - will be ordering the 2nd as soon as i can its fab!

so happy they have cm punk daniel bryan and zack ryder as champs - wrestlers who can actually wrestle!

wow i dont feel so geeky anymore haha xx

omg i thought i was the only one haha and i realllly thought i was the only sheamus lover out there! my friend totally rips it out of me for it haha i am completely obsessed - dh barely watches it it is all me that is into it haha ive now got dd doing all the boooing and cheering haha
im currently reading chris jerichos first autobiography - will be ordering the 2nd as soon as i can its fab!

so happy they have cm punk daniel bryan and zack ryder as champs - wrestlers who can actually wrestle!

wow i dont feel so geeky anymore haha xx

Lol yeah but lately every time cm punk comes on I just wanna tell him to shut up! Lol him and christian. All they do is bleat on and on haha

Haha I love the pair of them especially punk. I actually can't wait for john cenas heel turn too - its been a long time coming his character is so stale now :)

Haha I love the pair of them especially punk. I actually can't wait for john cenas heel turn too - its been a long time coming his character is so stale now :)

Yeah cents a bit boring now. Hubble loves the one that does "the cobra" lol can't mind his name but he's hilarious!

Haha santino! My hubby likes him too - it must be a man thing lol we've been to a couple of house shows when they come over to the uk and santino is always the opening match - he seems to get the biggest cheer of the night lol

He's great! Just looks drunk all the time! Love big show too bit my heart belongs to sheamus ;)

Aw I love Santino too :)
I've kinda gotten fed up waiting for Cenas heel turn!
Can't wait for this weeks Raw and hopefully the return of Jericho!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->