WWE...

Ya R Truth annoyed me for a while but he is funny now :) He's gone super crazy :)

The highlight of my tuesday mornings is watching r truth and his "lil jimmys" haha I looooove him!
I like him as a heel mental patient but I get the feeling from his friday night return he's coming back as a face - hope they keep the psycho character though! His fear of spiders thing at money in the bank had me creased!

I am actually tempted to stay up all night to watch raw live so I don't fall upon any spoilers before I get to watch it on sky plus - praying its jericho though - I have a feeling anything else will leave bitter disappointment!

I think its 1am on sky sports. I think my 2 children will prevent me from staying up to watch it so ill just have to avoid all contact with the outside world until I watch it haha

I think its 1am on sky sports. I think my 2 children will prevent me from staying up to watch it so ill just have to avoid all contact with the outside world until I watch it haha

:rofl:thats what my oh has said!! We alsway plus it for kids and he usually stays up and watches it but not tonight as it's my 1st day bk at work tomorrow from mat leave:cry:(leave at 6) so he has got to b up to sort and take kids to skool.......he is gutted he has got to wait...:haha::haha: the 1st thing are DS's do is get up and put it on b4 they go to skool!! Do u ever look at the WWE forum??? Because smack down is on a tue in the states if u go on the forum on a Wednesday morn.. U cn finds out what happens so dnt have to wait to watch it fri night...:coffee: spoiler!!!!!
Not long now till we find out who it will b :happydance:

yeah i always look on the forum - never comment they are wayyyyyy too scary haha they are so mean to each other haha
good luck for your first day back at work tomorrow i cant even imagine how hard that must be, i only did a couple of hours in the shop my mam owns after i had dd and missed her like mad, not going back this time till they are both in school, i just couldnt do it!

Arrrrr thank u Hun...:flower: I work at a hosp and do 12.5hr shifts so tomorrow is going to be a nitemare,I'll b pulling my hairout...!!! I'm sure once I get bk into swing ov things I'll be fine!!! No we dnt comment either,just like to have a read at want everyone thinks!:coffee:!!! :hugs:

I hope no one sees this as a spoiler but its been posted on the forum that michelle mccool is in tennesse where raw is tonight - she's married to the undertaker so maybe its him?wow I would be so disappointed lol I love him but I knew he was going to return at some point in time for mania

Ya apparently Taker spotted in Nashville and Jericho spotted in Memphis.......damn I hope it's Jericho!! Jerichos twitter feed has been hilarious today :haha:
I start back to work tomorrow after 3 months unemployed but thinking head to bed soon and get up at like 6 to watch it before I get ready for work lol :)

i have been having a giggle at jerichos twitter too lol did you see the picture he posted of him skiing apparently from today though? i wont post anything on here tomorrow until tomorrow night to get your opinions on the return and not spoil it for you working ladies!

Things have been a bit crazy so couldn't update before but settling in for the night to watch Smackdown so said I'd pop in!
Was a tad disappointed with Raw after getting up so early I was just so grumpy that that was all they did with it! I was just so frustrated that that was what all the build up was for. Either way I'm glad Jericho is back :)

Yeah I know what you mean I wanted to know what he had to say - I think he had every intention of speaking as he came out mic in hand but I think he just got so caught up in the moment - I think it was nice to see how blatently elated he was to be back though :)
I defo got goosebumps when his music hit :)

Looking forward to watching on tuesday to see where they are going with it!

Yeah see part of me is sensing a wee chance of a heel turn but they need more faces really so I'm not sure!

Aw I love Zack Ryder and Z!TLIS havent seen Chiapettas vids yet...must go for a look later.

Tbh I never really have time to watch his youtube thing but I do love him :)

I dunno about them needing more faces they've got c m punk and cena zack ryder and truth has just come back as a face. HEels - there is only Miz with del rio injured I suppose ziggler would count too as he's getting a massive push at the minute.

But the creative team do manage to pull out an ace from time to time and surprise the hell out of me xx

Ya we'll just have to wait and see now on Tuesday what they pull out of the bag :)

What is with Justin Gabriel??? I haven't seen him in a bit and he's looking more like a cartoon character than ever!!

Lol a little too beautiful maybe :rofl: I have a thing for the fliers so he'll always have a place in my heart lol :)

Omg what have theuy done to brodus clay???? They have made him into a joke! He should have came out as a monster heel and have him lay out the whole roster. Sigh!

Ooh I shouldn't have clicked in here til later :dohh:
I haven't seen Raw yet, have to wait til OH comes home from work tonight to watch it.
I was looking forward to Brodus Clay actually finally making an appearance so I think I'll be equally mad if they've messed it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->