WWE...

Arrr sorry for the spoiler! Probably best you are warned so you don't want to throw things at the telly like I wanted to haha

I know I hope they change it sharpish otherwise his career will be over in a matter of months and he is a huge talent :-(

Jericho is a very clever man he is going to make us hate him without saying a word I love it :-D

my OH is happy jericho is back... hes been saying for months that hed come back... he went to watch fozzy a few months back, and was convinced he'd come back after that...

me i aint so fussed about him... id rather it had been taker :D

Aw personally I love him! I knew hed be back to! Did you oh enjoy fozzy? They are meant to be really good aren't they

I am so happy edge is in hall of fame this year too - he is one of my all time faveourites along with hbk and bret hart.

Oh my god, even though I had the prior warning I still wanted to throw stuff at the tv!!
What on earth!!

As for Jericho yeah he is doing a great job :)

Poor OH went mental when he saw that Edge is gonna be in HOF because a load of his friends are going this year and because I lost my job we couldn't afford to book tickets to go so he's raging that he's gonna miss that!! Edge is one of his faves :)

I am soooo far behind in WWE I don't even know who half the roster is! Glad to hear Jericho is back tho :thumbup: I had a lot of faves, Mick Foley, Big Show, Kane, the Hardyz, Lita, Kurt Angle, ooh so many I don't wanna bore you lol

Don't get to watch it anymore with only having freeview :(

When we didn't have the sports channels OH used to download it, very naughty I know but kept him up to date haha :)
Wrestlezone is great for updates too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->