xmas soap spoilers..

Louby

Reaction score
Please add yours as you hear them! (am so impatient.) :flower:

Coronation Street’s Tyrone Dobbs is set to knock the stuffing out of Dev Alahan in the New Year, after he suspects him of sleeping with his wife Molly.

Molly leaves Tyrone, hoping to tempt her boyfriend Kevin Webster away from his wife Sally. However, after he sees Molly moving into Dev’s old flat, Tyrone jumps to the wrong conclusion and beats Dev until he is black and blue and bloody.

^That will be a good episode ha. x

Ronnie is locked up. not sure what for. Probably suspected murder, but it could be that she snatches a child.

:wacko:

Corrie - Tina kisses Nick Tilsley and then discovers that he's David's half-brother.

EastEnders - Archie's murder and Ricky proposing to Bianca. Tanya leaves a week or two before Christmas as well.

Emmerdale - Ryan and Maisie's relationship and the Mark's secret being revealed.

am excited ha

how sad am i? :winkwink:

Just when we thought we had seen the last of Archie, he turns up at his own funeral! EastEnders insiders have claimed he was there to support his fellow co-stars – but could he have faked his own death and framed daughter Ronnie for his murder?
:shrug:

Just as she is on the verge of spilling the beans about her saucy affair to Tyrone, Molly is heartbroken when Kevin discovers Sally has cancer and dumps her. With Sally's life hanging in the balance, Molly is going to have to pull something huge out of the bag to win her man back... but how far will she go?
:dohh:

Bradley returns from Canada and it isn't long before he is confessing his undying love to Stacey. With Stacey out of hospital and the pair finally back together it looks like they might have a festive season to remember... but will it be for all the wrong reasons?
:cloud9:

There must be something in the air in Walford. Bradley and Stacey aren't the only ones back together... Ricky and Bianca are too! With Sam out of the picture the pair decide it's time to give their romance another go – it must be all that mulled wine
:kiss:

Charity has been working hard to win Cain's trust back after trying to steal all his cash – but even he doesn't see her shock proposal coming on Christmas Day. Will he say yes? Or has Charity hurt him just one too many times for him to accept?

Loretta has been harbouring a dark secret that is destined to become Hollyoaks' most controversial storyline yet. The ex stripper is living under a false identity after murdering a baby with a friend when she was 12 and when her old friend, Chrissy, turns up, Loretta's tragic lie looks set to be exposed... but how far will she go to keep her secret safe?

Becky and Steve's marriage hits the rocks when she announces she doesn't want kids – but with rumours doing the rounds that Becky finds out she is pregnant in the New Year it looks like the decision will be taken out of her hands... but will she tell Steve?

As Zoe fights to prove her innocence, it looks like she is going to have another drama on her hands when she gets stabbed by psycho Lydia. Will she live to see justice served or has Sarah's scary ex just added another victim to her murder list?

Hollyoaks' Hannah ends up spending the festive season in hospital when her old food demons return – but her life is left hanging in the balance when she flees the nurses. Desperate to escape her family she begs hubby Darren to help her run away – but will his good nature lead to tragedy for Hannah?

OMG!!! I knew Loretta had a secret but thats WOW!!! How shocking!!

Oooh cheers for these - exciting!

OMG HANNAH!! Zoe has to live lydias so scary!!! ahhh i cant wait

Looooads here: https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/

love the Hollyoaks storyline!! I hope Loretta doesn't get dragged into being a baddie though I love her x

Hollyoaks: Zoe goes out to try and woo Lydia in a bid to get her to confess. Next thing she knows, she wakes up and Lydia has a knife to her throat!

This is great i always have to find out whats happening b4 its on lol x

thanks for all your replies girls

am excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back