Yay 1st Tri! Just Saying Hello: Due Dec 2018

Congratulations everyone

can I join you ladies I'm due 12th December following donor embryo transfer

Congratulations ladies.. I would like to join, my due date is approx 19th December, this will be our first bundle of joy!!

Congratulations Lady, when have you got your first scan booked for? I need to book mine still.

Congratulations Lady, when have you got your first scan booked for? I need to book mine still.

my 1st scan is 9w 1day (May 4th). I had my first apppointment this week just to confirm the pregnancy at 5w 4days. They prescribed me Diclegis for morning sickness too, which wasn’t around during my first pregnancy.

Hello everyone! We just found out we are expecting as well! Found out around 8/9DPO and due 12/25 with our 3rd. I had a chemical in Feb. also so I'm really nervous something is going to happen.

Hi ladies! It’s been a while since I’ve been on these forums, but we are expecting #2! Based on LMP, I am due 12/15 but if we go by the date I expected I may have ovulated my due date is 12/20. We were waiting to try until June, but we were also a bit carefree this past cycle and boom! So crazy since it took so long and 1 miscarriage to get our first, who is 19 months now.

Anyway, I was hoping to connect with other ladies due in December and I found this thread! Nice to meet you all! I have a blood test I’m going to do today to check progesterone levels and probably hcg too. I expect my doctor will schedule my appointment once she sees those results. I am having nice progression on my cheapie tests so I’m sitting pretty comfortable for now.

Anyone dealing with any symptoms? I’ve had some mild nausea since Thursday, and today my throat is super dry.

Hello! I'm also expecting a christmas miracle :) 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. I found out at 10dpo and according to ovulation I'm due dec. 17th but my midwife will probably count from LP so then I'm due dec. 14th. But now in the beginning of the pregnancy I like to count right so I'm set on 17th. This will be our fourth child and we conceived on the fifth try. When it comes to symptoms I don't have a lot yet, but my nipples are very sore and I'm a bit nauseas from time to time. And in the evenings I'm very swollen! Looks like I'm five months pregnant or something ;) Loose clothes it is, at least until my scan at 12 weeks.

Congrats, LO4!! With my first I knew my O date too so my doctor went by that for my edd. If you’re sure, then you’re sure!

congratulations ladies :)

As of yet I haven't had many symptoms some cramping but not the same as period cramps and sore breasts now and again. I should get my second HCG result this week so hoping my numbers are progressing well.

Hi Sienna, I just had my confirmation appointment today and met my midwife. My first scan is booked for 21st May. They calculated my due date to be 15th Dec. Did you book your date yet?

Elsa - Congratulations! They also prescribed Diclegis for morning sickness to me today. Your first appointment only 2 weeks away, excited for you!!

Missy - Congratulations on your christmas baby!! My due date is 15th. It is so exciting.. Did you contact your midwife?

ksquared - Congratulations, we could be due date buddies, if you go by their calculation 15th Dec. Either way, I am excited we are all going to have a December baby.

Lo4 - Congratulations dear. I am also one of those, with very few symptoms. My bbs are sore, feel slightly queasy when I try to walk or move too fast. And a bit of heart burn. That's about it.

GL to all of us here, may we have a happy and healthy 8 months!!

Elsa - Congratulations! They also prescribed Diclegis for morning sickness to me today. Your first appointment only 2 weeks away, excited for you!!

Missy - Congratulations on your christmas baby!! My due date is 15th. It is so exciting.. Did you contact your midwife?

ksquared - Congratulations, we could be due date buddies, if you go by their calculation 15th Dec. Either way, I am excited we are all going to have a December baby.

Lo4 - Congratulations dear. I am also one of those, with very few symptoms. My bbs are sore, feel slightly queasy when I try to walk or move too fast. And a bit of heart burn. That's about it.

GL to all of us here, may we have a happy and healthy 8 months!!

I should say, I took the diclegis for 2 days. Day 1, just the evening, felt great, day two, could barely function on it, was a zombie all day, no nausea or vomiting, but SO exhausted I couldn't even stand up for more than a minute at a time. Slept all day and all night.

Day 3 AM I decided not to take it anymore, the nausea, even though extreme, and the vomiting was easier for me to deal with and function with than the feeling of complete ZOMBIE brain and exhaustion.

I should say, I took the diclegis for 2 days. Day 1, just the evening, felt great, day two, could barely function on it, was a zombie all day, no nausea or vomiting, but SO exhausted I couldn't even stand up for more than a minute at a time. Slept all day and all night.

Day 3 AM I decided not to take it anymore, the nausea, even though extreme, and the vomiting was easier for me to deal with and function with than the feeling of complete ZOMBIE brain and exhaustion.

Thanks for the heads up, I took one today, and felt okay so far. But I can't deal with that much exhaustion either, I have two deadlines at work soon :wacko:

Can I join :) still can’t believe I got a bfp yesterday! Our dr told us ivf was our only option just last week!

Est due date would be 12/31, happy New Years!! I’ve had a few mc in the past so fingers that won’t be the case! Gonna call my ob today and ask for betas.

Can I join :) still can’t believe I got a bfp yesterday! Our dr told us ivf was our only option just last week!

Est due date would be 12/31, happy New Years!! I’ve had a few mc in the past so fingers that won’t be the case! Gonna call my ob today and ask for betas.

Another happy countdown towards New Years :happydance: And congratulations on your BFP!! :happydance:

Hello Ladies!
Hope to be joining your group too...been trying to conceived for 2 years with several MC...Just got my BFP after some months...it feels so good to see that second line after so many BFN. First beta today...and low of 90 HCG at 16dpo...nurse said to be" cautiously optimistic" Praying for that miracle baby :) congrats to all and Happy 9 months!

Sky - congrats!!! when are you doing your beta redraw?

Betas this morning were drawn 28.9 on the low side trying not to worry to much but i think my DD was the same way (heck i think hers started at 13! lol) Redraw for friday morning. Fingers crossed gals!

Hello SwimmyJ1 :)

I am having my re draw tomorrow( so nervous and stressed)...fingers crossed! and toes too! Been waiting for so long...just hope to hear some good news.
Good luck on Friday...will keep my fingers crossed for you too. xoxo

Hello Ladies!
Hope to be joining your group too...been trying to conceived for 2 years with several MC...Just got my BFP after some months...it feels so good to see that second line after so many BFN. First beta today...and low of 90 HCG at 16dpo...nurse said to be" cautiously optimistic" Praying for that miracle baby :) congrats to all and Happy 9 months!

Congratulations sky!! :hugs: Good luck for tomorrow..

Hello SwimmyJ1 :)

I am having my re draw tomorrow( so nervous and stressed)...fingers crossed! and toes too! Been waiting for so long...just hope to hear some good news.
Good luck on Friday...will keep my fingers crossed for you too. xoxo

How did the repeat blood draw go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back