Yay 1st Tri! Just Saying Hello: Due Dec 2018

Tomorrow I get to see my jelly bean!!! EEEEEeeeee :hyper:
It's about to get real! o_O

Omg I forgot to post on here. Hang on let me get the link.

Measuring at 1.5 in. Heartbeat 164.
EDD Dec 17th.

Awwwwwwwwww sooooo happy for you!
Congrats again :)
Didn't know you could see that clearly...Mine was like a bean last week and tomorrow have another appointment :) Hope all is good too!

Enjoy the pic of your precious little one and the video too!

Oh i was so fixated on the screen that we didn't get a video. The sonogrammer lady moved the wand around to other areas that the video would be more of looking at my cervix, ovaries and overall uterus more than little one.
But we have three pictures of this little stinker. This is my favorite :)

But it was wiggling around quite a bit. So exciting!!!!!

Urgh rough morning. My anxiety is up which never helps mixed with morning sickness :(
Honestly i just wanna get through today...

Star- Hope you are feeling better ?

Here went to my 2nd appointment- all is fine- 8W3DAYS today :) I can breath a little!

Measuring at 15.7mm Heartbeat 155.
EDD Dec 31st.

Its crazy how last week it was just a bean and a week later it has a head, arms and legs :)
Happy mode !!!!

Eh. Lunch went ok but afterwards it was just blah.
I ate pizza for dinner —— BAD idea
Miserable wallowing on the couch, hoping that every burp is just a burp.

Ob workup tomorrow. Anticipating feeling like crap. Brought my laptop home so I can at least attempt working.

Star - love your beans picture! i bet that is a huge relief :)

Sky - glad your appointment also went well yay!!!!

AFM - next scan is on tuesday, fingers crossed everything is going good. It still weirds me out that i'm not really sick like i was with my daughter. but ooooohhh man do my boobs hurt lol, and i'm up like 3 times a night to pee (talk about super annoying lol). Going up to my cabin with my DD for memorial day weekend, hoping its a blast.

Is anyone thinking about doing an early gender test? part of me really wants to order it if all is well at my scan on tuesday. but the other part of me thinks i should just save the money and wait until 20 weeks.

I'm not planning on finding out what baby is. I want that surprise. I don't get many surprises in my life. I figured that one is a good one to wait for!

OB work up went ok. Crazy sensitive down there.. i felt every twinge of the instruments, i barely feel anything the other times.
They didn't poke me as much as i thought they would, but i'm cool with that. My breakfast is what didn't like me...too much grease i think, but man was it good!

I wish i could take a nap.... but i have to look like i'm doing work! Urgh 1:30 .....I have to make it at least til 4ish... *yawn*

Star - love your beans picture! i bet that is a huge relief :)

Sky - glad your appointment also went well yay!!!!

AFM - next scan is on tuesday, fingers crossed everything is going good. It still weirds me out that i'm not really sick like i was with my daughter. but ooooohhh man do my boobs hurt lol, and i'm up like 3 times a night to pee (talk about super annoying lol). Going up to my cabin with my DD for memorial day weekend, hoping its a blast.

Is anyone thinking about doing an early gender test? part of me really wants to order it if all is well at my scan on tuesday. but the other part of me thinks i should just save the money and wait until 20 weeks.

Welcome back Swimmy!

Will have my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday :) Let us know how it goes.

For gender test...still debating as won't be in the US during that "reveal gender scan" so might do the blood work before leaving to know...we shall see!

Hi Ladies!
How was everyone's weekend?

I'm officially 11 weeks!!! O_O

I went an bought some maternity clothes and over the weekend I ended up buying a baby onesie -- cause I couldn't resist!

yay 11 weeks!!!

I had a fun weekend, we went up north it was nice to relax. (minus everyone getting to drink but me lol). I went for a scan yesterday. I completely forgot to ask what the HR was. they didn't do an abdominal ultrasound so the pictures weren't great still very blob looking :(

Swim --- They have like a billion breweries around here and they keep advertising them. And a bunch of winery adverts too. I don't even drink and I'm really wanting something. I might have to go buy a sparkling wine just to make me feel better LOL

I'm surprised they didn't tell you the HR... Did they even measure it? If they did they should have told you what it was.
I hate the vaginal ultrasound... them moving that wand around is very uncomfortable.

Star - Happy 11th :)

Swim- How come they didnt give you any details knowing you were stressing after the first scan as the HR was low according to the doc...on the other hand if there was something wrong they would have told you. So don't over think it and if you want to know im sure they have it on file.

Happy end of the week ladies...here at the end of 9 weeks...Monday will enter the 2 digits! yaaaaaaay .

12 weeks and 3 days here! Had my nt scan this week and got a very good result so now we are actually telling people we are pregnant! Our kids were so happy about us getting a baby! Nausea still bothering me, but it's a lot better now than before :) Just waiting dor the kicks now ;) Still a few weeks to go until they start to feel. Hope you are all doing well!

LO4 - We are so close, I am 12 weeks 1 day. Nausea is bothering me too, but certainly getting better, and started to get my energy back.

Hi ladies!
12 weeks today!

I'm dealing with reflux. Horrible stuff >,< And i know it's not gonna get any better (mostly since i still have 6 months to go and I had reflux before baby....so i'll having it afterwards too)

Yay everyone is getting so far along! We are all knocking on the door of the 2nd tri (or just getting into it)! <3 13 weeks for me tomorrow! Eeek!!!

I still have some nausea, but mostly it's aggravated by my endless post nasal drip that is still here. I have a feeling that's going to be there until baby is born (at least that's what I've read about pregnancy rhinitis). Fun fun...

I'm feeling flutters now and then that I'm 99% sure are baby. I actually felt a couple of baby's kicks that I heard on the doppler this morning. Baby is always moving around and kicking when I listen to him/her now, it's so cool <3 <3

Just 10 weeks today...3rd scan in a week- can't wait! :)

Heard little bean heart on the doppler today -so nice!
Still no real symptoms except cramps from time to time.
So far so good!

Happy week ladies!

i really want to try my home Doppler but I promised myself i wouldn't until my Doctor finds it in office. I ended up shooting her an email asking about the HR lol baby was at 181 :) and measuring right on time. Hope my next appointment goes well then i think we will do an announcement (before my DH just goes ahead and tells everyone anyway lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->