Yay 1st Tri! Just Saying Hello: Due Dec 2018

Congratulations on the new bfps :) I'm currently 8w 2d, or 8w 6d (that's what my mw is counting). In Friday I have my first scan scheduled! So excited, but one of my kids are sick which might lead to me missithat appointment :/ Time will tell. I had my first mw appointment yesterday which went great! I can feel my uterus already and I'm both tired and nauseas so I really do feel pregnant. Hope I can make it to my scan. I really want to see the little one :) If I get there and everything looks good I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start telling some close friends about it. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll make it to my scan!

sky - that is exactly what mine look like for the first response lol. yesterday finally the wondfo tests became slightly darker than the control line but not by much. you hcg numbers must be nice and high! I keep having super vivid dreams (i had the same thing happen with my DD) and i hate them! they are usually scary or miscarriage related :(

Can't believe my US is in 2 days eeekkk! hoping it wont be too early for a heartbeat

Swimmy- How did it go?

Elsa - Cant wait to be at 10 weeks too :)

LO4- Congrats! :)

Hey Ladies!!!
I’m 8+5 tomorrow. I’m eager for my pre-natal exam on Thursday.

I found out I was pregnant the first day of my new job! Talk about a shocker. I didn’t even know my period was a week late and with the job thing and I forgot the doc said I ovulated.

Hey Ladies!!!
I’m 8+5 tomorrow. I’m eager for my pre-natal exam on Thursday.

I found out I was pregnant the first day of my new job! Talk about a shocker. I didn’t even know my period was a week late and with the job thing and I forgot the doc said I ovulated.

Congrats Star:happydance:

Good luck for your visit...I have mine on Monday (since I did some treatment- they want to see me early)

Thanks Sky!

I hope yours goes well too. I wish I could have gone this past week but all the appointments were in the afternoon. My work is over an hour away from my home town, I couldn’t justify leaving work early by that only half the day when I just started!
I’m trying to look like a gold star employee until my 12th week cause I don’t think I can wait until July (my 90 days) to tell the boss. I mean I sit in my own office and can shut my door so if no one bothers me I /might/ make it til July.

This is my first. Any other first timers out there?
Right now I’m quite happy with chips, fries, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls. Everything else is ok but those make me happy. It’s very much my husbands kid! He Loves starches.

Thanks Sky!

I hope yours goes well too. I wish I could have gone this past week but all the appointments were in the afternoon. My work is over an hour away from my home town, I couldn’t justify leaving work early by that only half the day when I just started!
I’m trying to look like a gold star employee until my 12th week cause I don’t think I can wait until July (my 90 days) to tell the boss. I mean I sit in my own office and can shut my door so if no one bothers me I /might/ make it til July.

This is my first. Any other first timers out there?
Right now I’m quite happy with chips, fries, mashed potatoes and dinner rolls. Everything else is ok but those make me happy. It’s very much my husbands kid! He Loves starches.

Thanks Star!

Usually it doesnt show until later right? wonder when the belly bump start showing...so you should be fine :) if you don't want to tell anyone at work.

Super nervous for Monday...hoping for some good news been trying for a while now...and if all works out well it will be our first :happydance:

No food craving so far here...been super bloated and cramps from time to time - nurse said it was normal and oh yes sore breasts.

Well I feel like crap today. Had a morning with my reflux .....urgh ruins the whole day I swear!

I can't seem to stay awake. The drive into work was almost murder! (over an hour drive)...
I took a "15 min" break with my head on my desk. That didn't help but maybe 5 seconds and only while my eyes were closed.
Attention span is everywhere right now. Finding it hard to want to work. Luckily i'm in my own office and my boss doesn't micro-manage.

Tummy isn't happy, I'm not hungry but if i don't eat tummy will be even more unhappy. Water tastes nasty so i'm trying to drink my gaterade.
I doubt the grilled cheese i bought will be what i want/need to eat for lunch. Ironically the best thing i've found i can eat at lunch is Taco Bell. I need to find other places around work to eat.

-------------------
Sky,
How did the appointment go? I'm getting so anxious about mine! As much as this little one is making me sick, i wanna see that it's really there!

Well I feel like crap today. Had a morning with my reflux .....urgh ruins the whole day I swear!

I can't seem to stay awake. The drive into work was almost murder! (over an hour drive)...
I took a "15 min" break with my head on my desk. That didn't help but maybe 5 seconds and only while my eyes were closed.
Attention span is everywhere right now. Finding it hard to want to work. Luckily i'm in my own office and my boss doesn't micro-manage.

Tummy isn't happy, I'm not hungry but if i don't eat tummy will be even more unhappy. Water tastes nasty so i'm trying to drink my gaterade.
I doubt the grilled cheese i bought will be what i want/need to eat for lunch. Ironically the best thing i've found i can eat at lunch is Taco Bell. I need to find other places around work to eat.

-------------------
Sky,
How did the appointment go? I'm getting so anxious about mine! As much as this little one is making me sick, i wanna see that it's really there!

Hello Star,

I have 45 minutes drive to go to work too ...I feel you! But I carpool so I can rest during the drive ;)

Lol for Taco Bell...was craving McDonald fries today and I had some...I know bad! lol

So the appointment went well.I am only 7 week (today)- Little bean is a little small measuring 6w4d...and heartbeat beat of 127 - Dr is satisfied so far and guess what have another appointment next week.
Since I did an IUI I am being monitored closely.

But HAPPY to have seen the little on- cant stop looking at the video they sent of the heartbeat :happydance:

Yours is coming up soon too...:happydance: keep me posted!

Hey gals sorry haven’t been on much this week. Trying not to be too worried I went for my scan on Thursday babies HR was only 99. My doctor said she doesn’t like to see under 120, I go back for another scan next week. I’m starting to get a bad feeling, I don’t have any symptoms compared to when I was pregnant with my dd :(

Hey gals sorry haven’t been on much this week. Trying not to be too worried I went for my scan on Thursday babies HR was only 99. My doctor said she doesn’t like to see under 120, I go back for another scan next week. I’m starting to get a bad feeling, I don’t have any symptoms compared to when I was pregnant with my dd :(

Hello Swimmy,

I am no expert my doctor said anything from 100 is good...and you are 99-one step away.
But I understand the stress...Try to hang in there until your next scan.

Sending big hugs:hugs: and fingers crossed for you!

Sky, oh believe me I’d be watching it too!!! I’m interested in seeing how my little jelly bean is doing.

Swim, it’s hard not to stress over every litttle thing that isn’t perfect. I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

Tummy still driving me crazy. I ate my grilled cheese when I got home … Urgh I muddled through it and then tried a can of pears. Nope… I swear if I’m not constantly eating the “right” thing (if I ever find it) my tummy will just keep bothering me.
Now I can’t even find a comfortable spot on the couch. :/

I keep trying to tell myself every pregnancy is different. I was super sick with my dd and this pregnancy I feel pretty much normal. Ugh it’s gonna be a long 9 days until my next scan.

Star- Hope you can have your appetite back so you can enjoy some comfort food. Just swallowed a big bowl of spaghetti ( could have eaten a second one ...trying to be reasonable lol)

Swimmy- My friend at work had no symptoms when she was pregnant- like NOTHING until the last week before baby was due where her belly button was hurting. Just to say every pregnancy is different.

I'm rooting for all of us ladies...praying all work out well.

It comes and goes. By time i get home I just wanna lay around, and snack on whatever gets me through the evening. During the day i just try to find something that I'll eat. I'm thinking about eating CookOut for lunch today. I'm bad, but honestly all i have at home is chicken salad for sandwiches. I've found Graham crackers are my friend. They are sweet and a soft cracker i can nibble on them and they do well.

I had spaghetti the other day. Hubby was the one who couldn't eat it. I think the idea that it was whole grain bothered him -- even though he's ate it at least 4 other times, but never knew about it. Crazy Man......
Leftovers are in the fridge, maybe I can have that tonight?

Any clue how to get more "water"? The first two weeks I was gung-ho but now i can't stand it. I'm drinking Gatorade as long as I have a snack too. I'm trying VERY hard to limit my soda, but it's hard. I've tried adding ice to the water, I do drink it, but slowly and don't get as much as I want/need. Then I've tried adding stuff to it and i just turn my nose at it before i even sip it.
I've been drinking Apple juice and Milk at home and only water when I feel the others won't "help" me feel better, but after a few sips i'm done with it.
I've never been a water person, so i think that's why I'm not doing so well with it.

Hey Star !

No clue for the water ...no issue here...yet!
Starting to have some nausea though ...started today...not a good feeling. Literally thought I was going to puke at the lunch table with my colleagues.

If I am not mistaken , you have your sonogram tomorrow??? You must be so excited :) Enjoy every moment when you see your little bean!

Keep us updated how it goes! Going to look for food here- will turn into the HULK if I don't eat ;)

My scan went very well! All is good with baby :) It was a relief seeing the heart beat. Now I'm waiting for my 12 week scan in 1-2 weeks. I don't have the time or date for my scan yet. It is supposed to come in my mail any day now. Nausea and tiredness are my biggest symptoms right now. Hope it gets better soon :) And a new week today, 10 weeks!!

Hi ladies!

So i was a little disappointed in this visit. They didn't do hardly anything. I have to schedule it all and then go *eyeroll*
I peed in a cup, and yup I'm pregnant! LOL
She did a pelvic exam to check the size of my uterus and verified that I am 9w (by the feel of the size that everything is).
And as I already had thought: due date 17th

My ultrasound and that lovely full body exam is next week, two different days.
I was trying to get it all done in 1 day but the first day they had was in 3-4 weeks and that's too far out.

SO ... no jelly bean sighting :( But soon!!!!!

And I'm probably gonna have to tell the boss sooner than anticipated due to the doctor visits i have to go to.

Congrats Lo4!

Star- Yaaaay you are pregnant ( lol ) Hang in there as you are going to see your little bean soon :)
My next visit is Thursday of next week.

Happy week-end ladies!

I get to see my little jelly bean on Wednesday!!!! Super excited!!!!!

I told my boss. He's cool. So that's a nice breath of air.
And ended up telling the HR lady cause she was concerned about me (I must have looked rough the other day when I spoke to her) So i told her i'm doing well here, it's just I'm pregnant and well ... it's hard to keep up appearances all the time LOL

i'm 10 weeks today :D and i'm feeling every bit of this lovely morning sickness >,<
Sunday was rough, but i made it through.

I get to see my little jelly bean on Wednesday!!!! Super excited!!!!!

I told my boss. He's cool. So that's a nice breath of air.
And ended up telling the HR lady cause she was concerned about me (I must have looked rough the other day when I spoke to her) So i told her i'm doing well here, it's just I'm pregnant and well ... it's hard to keep up appearances all the time LOL

i'm 10 weeks today :D and i'm feeling every bit of this lovely morning sickness >,<
Sunday was rough, but i made it through.

I'm excited for you :) yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :happydance:

Good thing that all went well at work so you dont have to stress about taking off when you have your appointements.

Happy 10 week to you! wow 2 digits :) Me 8 weeks today...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->