Yay 1st Tri! Just Saying Hello: Due Dec 2018

It will be in some hours...been up since 4am here...beta draw at 7am and usually they call around 2ish...praying and hoping! will keep you updated.

Hello SwimmyJ1 :)

I am having my re draw tomorrow( so nervous and stressed)...fingers crossed! and toes too! Been waiting for so long...just hope to hear some good news.
Good luck on Friday...will keep my fingers crossed for you too. xoxo

How did the repeat blood draw go?

The doctor called it went up...but still low :cry:
16dpo 90 hcg
18dpo 194 hcg

They said it doubled and its good and I am going back on Monday.

As compared to other women I find it low...then again I have never been that far...so...

its doubling sky thats all that matters right now. My dd started with a beta of 13. Im glad they are doing a redraw for you. Fingers crossed this is a very sticky bean! is it possible you could have gotten your dpo wrong by a few days?

I had a redraw today. Going for another one saturday again. Fingers crossed i can get in for a 6,8 and 10 week ultrasound like i did before. It was fun to watch her grow so fast.

its doubling sky thats all that matters right now. My dd started with a beta of 13. Im glad they are doing a redraw for you. Fingers crossed this is a very sticky bean! is it possible you could have gotten your dpo wrong by a few days?

I had a redraw today. Going for another one saturday again. Fingers crossed i can get in for a 6,8 and 10 week ultrasound like i did before. It was fun to watch her grow so fast.

Thank you for your message :hugs:...I also hope it is a sticky bean.For the dpo I think I got it right- Had an IUI on the 9th...Fingers crossed for you too...By this time next week hope that we both would be in a celebrating mode :happydance:

I think I was at 18 DPO when I had my blood drawn this time (last Tuesday), and it was 180. I had it redone yesterday because I was a nervous wreck not knowing and it was over 6,000! It's taking two days to double for you, which is just fine :). It takes a bit to get going, but once it does, it skyrockets.

I think I was at 18 DPO when I had my blood drawn this time (last Tuesday), and it was 180. I had it redone yesterday because I was a nervous wreck not knowing and it was over 6,000! It's taking two days to double for you, which is just fine :). It takes a bit to get going, but once it does, it skyrockets.

Thank you for your message :) It is reassuring :hugs:

Swimmy- How did your redraw go?

Mayacat - that is a great jump!!!!

Sky - we went from 28.9 to 103 in 2 days!!! I’m gonna see if we can do 1 more redraw Monday or Tuesday just to be sure. But my tests at home are sure getting darker lol. I have like 50 left over so why not use them hahaha.

Anyone having any symptoms yet? Still feeling pretty symptom free.

Mayacat - that is a great jump!!!!

Sky - we went from 28.9 to 103 in 2 days!!! I’m gonna see if we can do 1 more redraw Monday or Tuesday just to be sure. But my tests at home are sure getting darker lol. I have like 50 left over so why not use them hahaha.

Anyone having any symptoms yet? Still feeling pretty symptom free.

:happydance: Yaaaaaay swimmy! Great news :happydance:

Going back on Monday here and hoping for some great numbers too. My test are getting darker also... :)
Have like mild cramps on and off (started last week) and sore breasts started two days ago...thats all for the symptoms.

I'm just just curious if this is the "official" December due date group? I have been leaving comments in the other December due date group but re-noticed this one and now it seems like this is for people due in December, maybe? Or are there two groups? or am I just confused, haha? Thanks!

Looks like there are 2, in different forums. Hi all. Very cautiously expecting our fourth on Dec 30. We stopped trying almost 2 years ago, so this is a definite surprise for us. First dr apt is on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

3rd redraw today ...little update as the doctor just called.

16 dpo-90
18 dpo- 194
22 dpo- 972

The doctor seemed satisfy, it still seems low to me.What do you ladies think?

Sky - your doubling time looks like it’s still under 48 hours, with my dd my numbers were low and doubled almost 48 on the dot. Are you doing a 6 week ultrasound sense you had an iui?

Dove - welcome :) fingers crossed you have a super sticky bean!!

Afm - beta Monday was 848 super excited! First ultrasound on the 5/10!!! Fingers crossed we have a heartbeat.

Hello everyone! I just got my BFP a few days ago. EDD is Jan 12th, but both my babies have come 2 weeks early. Mom of 2 boys, been trying for 7 months once my period came back (Due to breastfeeding). I had 2 chemicals in the past 7 months, so a little nervous , but hopeful. I haven't told my husband yet. I think i'll surprise him on Mother's day. Last time I was able to surprise him on Father's day (I almost 6 weeks) and it was awesome. Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Welcome DOVE and NOLA :)

Swimmy- yaaaaaay for your numbers! Your story with your DD is giving me hope. Been so disappointed and heart broken in the past that I'm being super cautious.
Ultrasound on the 14th of May :) ...2 long weeks to wait.

sky with my dd my first beta was 13! lol i have my fingers and my toes crossed. Fingers crossed your ultrasound goes well.

Today nausea and super moodiness hit me hard! not sure if its just from the long hours i've been working or what but everyone is on my nerves lol

sky with my dd my first beta was 13! lol i have my fingers and my toes crossed. Fingers crossed your ultrasound goes well.

Today nausea and super moodiness hit me hard! not sure if its just from the long hours i've been working or what but everyone is on my nerves lol

Dear Swimmy,

You said last time you have 50 tests left ;) have some left too and wanted to do one this week-end. I may sound stupid but at this point is it normal that the pregnancy line is much darker than the control line (FRER test) ? (see pic)

Attachments

• IMG_3249 copy.jpg
    IMG_3249 copy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
sky - that is exactly what mine look like for the first response lol. yesterday finally the wondfo tests became slightly darker than the control line but not by much. you hcg numbers must be nice and high! I keep having super vivid dreams (i had the same thing happen with my DD) and i hate them! they are usually scary or miscarriage related :(

Can't believe my US is in 2 days eeekkk! hoping it wont be too early for a heartbeat

sky - that is exactly what mine look like for the first response lol. yesterday finally the wondfo tests became slightly darker than the control line but not by much. you hcg numbers must be nice and high! I keep having super vivid dreams (i had the same thing happen with my DD) and i hate them! they are usually scary or miscarriage related :(

Can't believe my US is in 2 days eeekkk! hoping it wont be too early for a heartbeat

Great if yours look like mine too ;) I never saw that on a test before...was wondering.
2 days !!!!! excited for you :happydance: Hope you hear your heartbeat!
I have to wait until next week for my first ultrasound...so long! lol

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow :hugs:

Hi to everyone I never said hi too! I’ve been a vomit machine since about 5weeks 4 days. I haven’t posted too much because when i’m not working or taking care of my daughter I’m nauseous, vomiting or sleeping. I’m 10 weeks tomorrow, had our first ultrasound last friday with a healthy wiggling bean, heartbeat of 189bpm. I can’t believe I’m almost to double digits already, the last 7 weeks since finding out have been a sleepy blur!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->