YAY christmas!!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Hellooooooo bnb'ers!!
Ah god i have missed this, i dont think ive logged on since last christmas.
What a shite show this year has been!!
Anyone else opting for an extra extravagant christmas this year to make up for it???
Missed you guys xxx

ps. So so so sorry to whoever my secret santa was last year, mid lockdown I found your parcel under my sink when we cleared the kitchen (no idea why!!!) with out of date chocolate and allsorts inside! I know i sent the £10 gift card but its not quite the same is it? Sorry for your dreadful experience and if i do secret santa this year i promise to be a bit more reliable :haha:

Hi Kirsty! How are you? Great to see you here again :xmas6:

Glad you found the parcel :haha:

Hellooooooo bnb'ers!!
Ah god i have missed this, i dont think ive logged on since last christmas.
What a shite show this year has been!!
Anyone else opting for an extra extravagant christmas this year to make up for it???
Missed you guys xxx

ps. So so so sorry to whoever my secret santa was last year, mid lockdown I found your parcel under my sink when we cleared the kitchen (no idea why!!!) with out of date chocolate and allsorts inside! I know i sent the £10 gift card but its not quite the same is it? Sorry for your dreadful experience and if i do secret santa this year i promise to be a bit more reliable :haha:
:xmas13::xmas13::xmas13:
I think you had me last year, dont worry, I know how mad it gets. The voucher went down well, several bars of ruby chocolate were bought and consumed - enough that I've gone off of it since! It's a shame the choc in your lost parcel was out of date by the time you came across it. I hope Christmas goes far smoother for you this year and that the children don't come down with anything, although if they are anything like my Ds the start of the holidays is normally the cue for a bout of something. Xx

Last edited:
Hey! :hi: Welcome back!

You're automatically disqualified from SS this year haha :twisted:

I think Christmas is just going to be a weird one this year, not getting the same vibes as normal. I've decided we're going to decorate the outside of the house this year just to add some sparkle, I've never done it before and I bought all new decorations and tree last year so I want something different.

Hey. Good to see you back xx

I've just checked with my work that I can borrow one of their good gazebos so that we can do Christmas dinner in the garden with the other family not in our household! I'm getting quite excited at the idea of setting it all up and decorating with lights etc - I wont be disappointed though if the rules change and we can all be inside together, fingers crossed.

I hope restrictions either stay the same or ease up so you can still see everyone

Hey welcome back !!

I want to make it a bit more special this year . I’m going to buy some lights to decorate the confier trees we have in the front make it look more colourful ! We usually spend Xmas eve and Christmas day at the in laws so it’s going to be a lot different for us !

I hope the end of the year is much better compared to the start what a crap year !

I've just checked with my work that I can borrow one of their good gazebos so that we can do Christmas dinner in the garden with the other family not in our household! I'm getting quite excited at the idea of setting it all up and decorating with lights etc - I wont be disappointed though if the rules change and we can all be inside together, fingers crossed.

This sounds great !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->