Yay! Got my BFP xxxx

SammyCxxx

TTC + Mum of 1 xxx
Reaction score
:cloud9: Hi ya girls. My Period was due yesterday but So glad I get to announce i got my :bfp: . I worry about getting to excited just yet, as I had a very early miscarriage at the begin of July this year :( , But I have a good feeling and more symptoms this time so decided just to be :) and think positive. Sending lots of Baby Dust to All xxx

congrats!!!! TO you! I just got my bfp early this morning...so happy and nervouc, I hope to get past the first trimester to be in the safe zone!! happy and healthy 9m months!

Congrats! I also got mine this morning and feeling the same as you as I had a miscarriage in April, currently though my head is hurting and I feel sick so all must be ok? x

Thanks alot and conrats to you too!! Feeling sick is always a good sign even thou not an enjoyable one. I have had sore BBs, nausea, tiredness and a little moody but I new something wasn't right from the start last time as I had no symptoms and just didn't feel anything at all. So iv decided that every symptom is a good sign and just keep fingers crossed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->