Yet another ebay question...

Louise88

Dd- ciara and ds- James
Reaction score
I'm selling alot of my stuff on eBay to help bring in some money as I'm really struggling at the minute, this morning I saw 4 of my items sold over night thrilled but items hadn't been paid for at this point but no worries until I realise its the same person who bought all 4 items I then click on their name to find all her ebay feedback is negative... It seems she bids on things then doesn't pay :( I had other bids on these items so I can do the second chance offer thing but how long do I have to wait before I can do this and report user to eBay for no payment?

you can open a non payment case 48 hours afterwards, which gives them 4 days to pay before the case is closed and you can do a second chance offer.

Im sure you have to wait 7 days to open a dispute for non-payment. 48 hrs is far too soon.

However, you can second chance offer now if you like.

Im sure you have to wait 7 days to open a dispute for non-payment. 48 hrs is far too soon.

However, you can second chance offer now if you like.

yes buyers have 7 days to pay but cases can be opened after 48 hours and close automatically when the buyer pays, which is 7 days after item has ended. This way you don't have to pay ebay fees for a non payer. It was ebay that gave me this advice.

https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/no-payment.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->